MORE TO DO IN COLLEDGE

Have a Quarter
You take a dime/quarter, or any coin with the roughed edges, trace the outside of the coin with a pencil so the edges have graphite on them, and then tell you friend they can have the quarter if they can roll it down the middle of their nose and catch it. Once they roll it down their nose, they will have a long black strip of lead down their face.

Bug Ice
Get an ice tray and make a few ice cubes with bugs in it. Ask your friend if he wants a drink and put those ice cubes in the drink.

Toilet Seat
First, get some plastic wrap and put up the toilet seat. Then, put the plastic wrap over the BOTTOM layer, so that the next time someone needs to go to the bathroom, they get a good surprise!

Ketchup
Get a half empty bottle of ketchup (any brand). Flip it upside down allowing ketchup to fill up the tip of the bottle. Then add two spoonfuls of baking soda and close the bottle. Serve hot dogs, French fries, or anything that requires ketchup and watch the ketchup explode out of the bottle when your friend tries to use it.
Green Fountain
Does your University or College have a large fountain, then take two bottles of dish detergent add lots of green food colouring and put it strategically into the fountain. The fountain will ooze green bubbles. You can use school colours if you want.

Bartender Revenge
Did you just get kicked out of a bar, or got in a fight with an employee? Fill the key hole with crazy glue. Or Crazy Glue the door knob shut.