SCARY PRANKS

Skylight
If you have a skylight in your house. This is one of the great funny pranks to pull on your siblings and close friends. Sometime when they're watching T.V. or busy, put on dark clothes and a ski mask and climb onto their roof. When they walk into the room with skylight make a loud noise and stare at them before quickly dodging out of the way and climbing off the roof.

Shower
I told my mom I was going to use her shower because mine was busted. I brought a bottled of ketchup with me and I sprayed the stuff everywhere, then I screamed bloody murder. My mom came in and saw the "blood" everywhere and started gagging. Be warned you will likely get grounded. 

Ketchup
Get two ketchup packets (Fast Food, etc), roll them up so they are about to explode. Using a pin, poke a hole in each one near the exposed end seam on the outer sides. Place them going in opposite directions under the toilet seat and on the toilet bowl. Now you have a ketchup pack that will squirt in two directions at once. The heavier the victim the funnier it will be when they sit down to take a crap!

Kitty Kat
Put pop rocks in your friends cat litter and watch his cat shriek with every piss. Pee will go everywhere.

Fake Jewelry
Go to a Claires and purchase fake jewelry. Then go to a popular, busy place, such as a Public bus stop, and place fake jewelry in hard to get, painful to get, disgusting places to dig for areas. Places such as Prickery bushes, water sewers, garbage cans., bus stop roofs, HEART BREAKER!