MORE PRANKS

Rubber Band
Find a Rubber band (not a really thin one or a fat one) twist up the rubber band (more the merrier) twist until it is a tight coil when you pull the 2 sides, and then find a victim with long hair (shaggy is good). Pull the rubber band apart while still being coiled and then release it in their hair, this will make their hair scrunch up and hurt a lot in the process of trying to pull the rubber band out.

School TV
Find out what brand of TV your teacher uses for presentations or movies. Then purchase a universal remote and enter that particular brands code into the remote and let the fun begin.

Zip Ties
Bring some zip ties along with you to school, work, etc. When your friend isn't looking, zip tie their bag to a table or chair. Preferably one that is attached to the ground or very heavy.

Coffee Cup
Bring Glue to school (make sure it is quick drying Glue). Wait for the Teacher to Leave (make sure you are away from the desk) When the teacher is out of the room put the Glue on the bottom of the cup put the cup back on the desk (make sure it looks the way you "found" it) When the teacher goes to pick it up wait for the Coffee to go everywhere.

Boring Teacher
Wait for a kid to fall asleep in class get some hot sauce (and I mean hot, hot sauce) and when they fall asleep put it in there mouth and lips and wait for them to wake up screaming, "Hot, hot, hot!"

Funny Sign
Take a piece of paper, write a funny message, and put it on a chair (paper should be same color as the chair.) Put clear glue on the paper or double sided tape and someone will sit on it and be walking around school with paper on their back.