Escaping a Nightmare...

Chapter One...

Hyrule was in a terrible war with the Dark Kingdom of Ganondorf. Princess Zelda wanted to protect everyone and attacked the Dark Realm to defeat Ganon, but her plan failed....he was too strong and now most of the land of Hyrule was on fire and covered with blood of innocent people. Through the screams and sound of clashing swords, a young women was running through the streets of Hyrule Castle. A beautiful kind one, called by the name, (y/n).

Pain was all you could feel in this moment of war. You were running for your live...from the pain that you experienced a few minutes before...oh how could this happen? Everything was great. Castle town was a blooming city with great people, beautiful sights and now? Everything was gone. Your legs started to hurt, but you couldn't stop. You were too afraid that the monsters from Ganon would catch you and end your life. Tears streamed down your beautiful face and pictures of the good old days came to your mind...how you wished that you could travel back there...

**Flashback**

''(Y/n) come here and help this young knight with his injuries!'' a doctor of the Hyrule hospital called out to you. His name was James and he was at your age. He was also your best friend.

Quickly you grabbed everything you needed and rushed to the young knight, who suddenly got hearts in his eyes from your sight. This was not unusual for (Y/N). You wore a white, short tunic, like Link, with white pants.

''Oh look, (Y/n). Now he doesn't feel any pain anymore. Your beauty is the best medicine we have. You really have something in you.''

You got flustered. Everytime he said something like that, you got really shy. With red cheeks and really nervous of the looks you got from the doctor, (Y/N) helped the knight quickly. ''Thank you (y/n).'', said the knight and walked out of the room. (Actually he flew out with thousands of hearts surrounding him. XD)

James watched the young medical assistant cleaning the table. He always loved you, but was to afraid to tell you, because of your deep friendship with him. He helped you to get the job as an medical assistant at Hyrule Castle. Everyone admired your skills and knowledge in medicine. People also loved your kindness and your beauty. Your sweet appearance made every knight that needs medical support fall for you. You loved your work.

One day you were working like always when you heard a loud discussion from the throne room. Slowy you made your way towards the door that led to the throne room and listened through the cold wooden door to hear what the discussion was about. ''That's it, we can't ignore that Ganon get more and more Supporters. We have to do something. His army gets stronger everyday. We have to attack him.'' ''That was Princess Zelda...Are they going to attack the Dark Realm?'', (Y/N) thought. You got a bad feeling about this topic. ''There is something bad coming'', you thought and made your way back to the sickrooms.

Oh..you were right...

The next day you saw thousands of knights from Hyrule. They made their way to the Dark Realm. The war got real...and nobody thought that it would end like this. Ganon was stronger than everyone thought and thousands of monsters were attacking Hyrule in return of Princess Zelda's attack.

(Y/N) saw how her friends got killed and tortured, completely helpless and unable to help. As you got attacked by a monster you thought everything was over, but the sword of the Stalfos didn' t reach you. You opened your eyes and saw the most terrifing sight, a sword in the stomach of your best friend, James. Who always supported you in your dreams, your work, your ideas. ''Run (Y/N), run...to the Lost Woods, Hide and save your life...please be safe..i love you'' Unable to think clear you ran, ran, ran, ran...Tears streaming down your face....Your white uniform was covered in blood...it was unimaginable...

**Flashback ends....**

Sounds of Swords...Screaming people...''Run (Y/N)...Run...I love you...''

He loved you...you never experienced such a feeling..you were always working and had friends but..Love never came to your mind..you thought that one day you will meet someone and fall for this person at one sight...and now? were you able to feel love in such a cruel world anymore?

Or was this your cruel awful end?

You reached Hyrule field where the fights between monsters and Hyrule knights were still going on. Servants of the castle and people from Castle town were in between and got killed by monsters or by accident, because they got caught in the fight. It was terrifying. The sound of screaming people begging for mercy... was like a never ending song..which you never wanted to listen..will you escape this nightmare?

The day was long and the sun started to settle, but the song was still playing... unknown when it will end..