Dark Link?

Chapter Two

...silence...darkness...

hours had passed since the terrible fights at Hyrule field...(Y/N) reached the Lost Woods and was hiding in a dark cave..you couldn't see anything and was lying on the ground.. you were so tired, your body was cold and you didn't know what to do. Your body was shivering, you were just wearing your clothes from your work and they were covered in blood. The smell was disgusting and with a starting headache you fell asleep.

''Oi, look, there is something lying on the ground.''

''You have really good eyes, but it's not something, it's a human.''

''You are right - Hey it's a lady and she doesn't look bad! She is beautiful. We should bring her to our master.''

''Alright, with her we have 2 prisoners. Maybe our master would give us a bonus, because we didn't just kill them but bring them to him, that he could have a look or get informations''

''Right! Let's do this''

(Y/N) was in a deep slumber. You didn't notice...

''This smell...iron...cold stone.... How is this possible..i was hiding in that cave an now...where am i? Oh no...i was sleeping, maybe the monsters found me...''(Y/N) thought. You woke up and found yourself in a cell.

''You are a prisoner here in the castle of Ganondorf....'', said a voice in the darkness.

''Who's there?!!'', you shouted and saw an old man at the end of the cell. He looked exhausted and his clothes were torn. He was sitting in the corner.

''Don't be afraid young girl...i'm also a prisoner like you..I got away from the war, but they found me and now i'm here..waiting for my fate..I feel sorry for you..such a beautiful young girl shouldn't be here...'', the old man spoke.

You were frustrated..you just escaped the war and now you were in more trouble than before. They found you and you are a prisoner..what would they do with a young woman like you. Terrible thoughts came to your mind.

''Where are the 2?'', a deep voice interrupted your thoughts. This voice was strong and confident. You hold your breath.

''Here Master. We found two humans in the Lost Woods. We thought it would be good to bring them to you.''

''Good? What should I do with 2 humans..you should have just killed them, now I have the work.'', the deep voice shouted.

(Y/N) was hiding in the other corner of the cell and hid her face in her hands. ''Now it's over...My life will end here...'', you thought.

The cell doors were roughly pushed open and (Y/N) pressed her body to the wall. You didn't see anything. You were too afraid to see the man who will end your life.

''An old man? Are you kidding me? What should I do with you?..How is it possible that you escaped the war?''

''Please, end my life. I don't want to suffer in this cell till i die, but if you will listen to my last wish...and let this young woman survive this nightmare...than i can die in peace.'', the old man answered.

(Y/N) started to cry...first your best friend gave his life for you and now this old man was helping you. You felt like an angel of death. You weren't worth it...

''HAHAHAHA, you think i'm that nice that i will let someone survive? You don't know who i am or do you old man? I'm Dark Link, the prince of darkness.''

Dark Link...his name sounded familar to you. He was the dark counterpart of the legendary hero link, who disappeared for many years. (Y/N) heard stories of dark link. He was the best warrior of Ganondorf's army.

''what a day...so you special little woman. Show me your face. I want to see why this old man wants to give his life for you.'' Dark spoke.

You were like a stone. Your body wasn't moving. Suddenly cold hands took your wrists and lifted them above your head. Your body was now in the air. Your eyes widened. His deep red eyes glow in the dark. He was wearing a dark tunic and a sword was on his back. His hair was silver and long and some of his strands were falling in his face. He was handsome, but you could feel his cold aura. He was very dangerous.

Unable to speak you just stared into deep red eyes, but you were irritated. He looked like he was shocked....

end of chapter two -- what is dark thinking?! we will see