a dangerous game or how Link got punched in the face

Chapter fourteen

The fight was long and exhausting and Dark Link was fighting like a maniac. Link tried every trick he knew and Ganondorf got weaker and weaker. '' This can't be i don't want to lose to these two jerks...i need a idea...'', Ganondorf thought and started to smirk.

''So you two are fighting like brothers. How sweet, but Dark should you really trust him?'', Ganondorf started.

Dark watched Link for a second and then back to the demon king. ''What are you talking about? Why shouldn't I? He wants to kill you, we have the same goal so stop that'', he shouted.

''Dark don't listen to him, he wants to manipulate you.'', Link shouted and felt uneasy. He knew where this was going and he didn't know how strong the will of dark was.

''You are here, because of your little girl...but tell me Dark, who saved her? Who was by her side the whole time and wasn't fighting Monster like you?...What did they do? And i can read the emotions of the green hero like a book. He is jealous of you and he thinks that she is really pretty'', Ganondorf said in a mocking tone.

''Link what the fuck? Really? You know what (Y/N) means to me.'', Dark turned to Link with a frustrated look.

''Dark, no don't get me wrong. i didn't try anything, believe me. i respect your feelings and (Y/N). She wouldn't do that behind your back. Keep your mind clear and fight the evil.'', Link tried to explain.

''So it's true that you like her?'', Dark said in his cold tone.

''No...i mean, yeah ,but i will not do anything i swear..she is just so..you know what i mean'', Link stuttered.

Ganondorf smirk got wider. now he just had to enjoy the show and they will kill each other.

''you bastard...for a second i thought that i could trust you and that the humans of the light realm are good, but it's just the same again. the great hero take what he wants and i have to hide in the shadows and have to suffer'', Darks eyes got black.

He took his sword and ran to Link. It looked like he wanted to attack Link, who was prepared with his own sword, but it didn't happen. Instead Dark jumped right in front of a suprised Ganondorf and pushed his sword through his body.

''What...How....nooo....you were cursed by my dark magic...how...'' he stuttered and started to cough blood.

''I am already cursed, by a certain shy and beautiful woman. My heart belongs to her and only she could control it'', Dark smirked and pushed the blade deeper into his heart.

''No that's impossible...you are a demon..this isn't right''....

''Oh yes it is and now excuse me, i have more important things to do'' Dark said in his mocking tone and jumped back to Link's side.

A golden arrow shot through the room and past the two heros, right to Ganondorf's body. It was Zelda with her bow in her hands. Slowly she walked to them and waited for the end. Ganondorf was screaming and smoke appeared around him. With a loud crash he was gone. Hopefully forever...

''Dark that was amazing...'', Link said. ''And thank you Zelda to end him completely.'', he added.

''That's all you have to say? Holy shit, we had a plan that you will help us with your magic, we were fighting like maniacs and you didn't come. Where were you, Missy?'' Dark shouted.

Zelda was taken aback. Never did someone speak to her like that, but what did she expect. Dark wasn't this kind of guy who cared for manners. ''You are right Dark..I have to apologize. I was outside and helped to kill the monsters. There were so many, but i really had to help you. '', she said and watched the floor.