Unexpected

Chapter Three

(Dark's position)

''You found 2 humans? And you thought it would be a good idea to bring them back here and not to kill them?'' he spoke to the 2 Stalfos. ''I know you are stupid, but that stupid? Now i have to do the work, not that i don't like to kill, but only if i'm in the mood'', he shouted. This was going on his nerves...he hated this castle and he hated to work for Ganondorf...he hated everthing. ''But master, we thought that it would be a good idea. We forgot why, but back then we thougt prisoners would be something new?'', they said. ''Whatever, show me the way.'' he answered. he walked into the cells. There was an old man in the corner and at the other end was also somebody. he didn't see much because this person was hiding it's face. he smirked. They were afraid. How he loved this emotion...such a sweet taste...

'An old man? Are you kidding me? What should I do with you?..How is it even possible that you escaped the war?'' he asked the old man in the corner. This was too easy for him..

''Please, end my life. I don't want to stay in this cell anymore.., but if you will listen to my last wish...and let this young woman survive this nightmare...than i can die in peace.'', the old man answered.

''HAHAHAHA, you think i'm that nice and that i will let someone survive? You don't know who i am or do you old man? I'm Dark Link, the prince of darkness.'', he said. What was he thinking that he would let them just go. Hilarious.

''what a day...so you special little woman. Show me your face. I want to see why this old man wants to give his life for you.'' Dark spoke.

He was curious of the other person. Now he knew that this human in the corner was a female. He loved the sound of the screaming and crying from young ladies. And when they beg for their lives...that was his cherry on the top of the cake.

Dark Link was tired of waiting so he did what he always do. Use force to get what he wants. Quickly he lifted the young women by her arms, up in the air, but what he saw next made him speechless. This young women was stunning. Never in his life, he saw a human such beautiful like her. Green eyes which shine like gems in the darkness, black hair that frames her face perfectly. Yeah..She was hurt and her clothes were full of blood, nevertheless she was beautiful. he could smell her fear...a smell what he usually loved so much, but this time he felt sorry for her. What is that emotion?! This isn't possible!

(your position)

(y/n) didn't know what to do...he was staring at you like you were a ghost. Should it not be the way around? The silence in the cold cell was creepy. Suddenly Dark Link let you fall to the ground and as quickly he had let you go, he left the cell without a word. Irritated you stared at the door of the cell and then to the old man. He also was speechless. What happened? Why didn't he say a word? Or kill you? That was really unexpected of the Knight in Dark armor....