The time runs...

Chapter 12

Your position

Drops of water fell on the cold stone floor of the cell. ''One, two, three....'', you counted to forget the pain in your throat and your head. You catched a cold from sleeping on the cold ground. Sometimes you felt dizzy, because of the fever and your vision got blurry. Once more you started to count from the beginning.

''One''.....

It was dark and you could smell blood of poor victims which lost their lives in this cruel place. You were lying on the ground helpless, holding your knees to stop the shivering. you couldn't move and you felt so weak.

''Two''.....

Sudden footsteps....again you stopped the counting and watched the door with horror. ''Is he coming back? oh no....what should i do?...i can't do anything, i am to weak..'', thousands of situations shot through your mind. The door opened slowly and through the darkness, two red eyes appeared. ''Dark?'', you shouted and tried to stand up. In a second your hope and joy gave you a new found strength.

''Ha ha ha....You mean Dark Link? This fool? The hole castle is speaking of him. The traitor of the Dark King.'', a dark voice answered.

It was a small Bokblin. You never saw one this near. It was an ugly little creature and the smell was disgusting. Like it never took a bath. The little monster had a tablet in his hands with a glas of water and some bread.

Disappointed you fell back on your knees. Holding your head with your hands to control the throbbing pain of the fever. The creature put the tablet on the floor.

''Is the human sick? What a pity! Our Lord decided that you are not allowed to be a servant at his castle. A filthy human shouldn't touch anything here. So he said that you will stay here in this wonderful room of pain. this is the first meal, the next will come..hm.. maybe in a few days, if we don't forget.'', he laughed and hold his stomach to control.

''If the fever don't kill you, than the loneliness will. And if you stay longer here, you will get the pleasure to see the execution of Dark Link. He thinks that the book of magic would be the key to get you free, but instead he will bring us the book and he will die. what a great plan of Ganondorf, so keep up to see the show'', it said and went to the door. The bokblin didn't wait for a reply with a ''smash'' sound the door was closed and the footsteps disappeared.

''The book of magic..yeah Dark told me about this job...now he wants to rescue me and get the book....the last time he got bad injured..and if he gets it, he will come and then...no..dark..please...don't come..i don't want to see you die, because of me..''you thought and started to cry...

###In the meanwhile###

dark's position

''(Y/N)!!!'', Dark shouted and jumped out of his bed. He was sweating and holding his head with his hands.

''What?? What happened?'', Rosalie got out of the bed and to Dark's side.

''It's (Y/N)...she is...i don't know..i could feel that she is very weak. we have to go or it will be too late.'', Dark said and started to dress up. Rosalie said nothing and got ready. They walked to the throne hall to meet the Princess again. She was already waiting with hundreds of soldiers. Dark ignored the whispers and the angry looks and walked through the crowd to get to Zelda.

From the distance he could see a man clothed in green and with every step he got angrier. ''It's him...He wasn't part of the plan..why is he here!'', Dark thought and went on.

It was Link and he also wasn't happy to see him again. The last time was at the Water tempel and they had a big fight. Link had the better cards and dark had to leave, this was intolerable for the strong and almighty Dark.