First Day of a new life..

It felt that (Y/N) slept for days, but in reality you just slept for some hours. Slowly you opened your eyes and got into a sitting position. It was already morning or later, you didn't know. The light from outside filled your room. It was a different darker version of the sunlight. ''Probably i am in the Dark Realm now..'', you thought. That would be very interesting. (Y/N) knew nothing about this world, only that there were stories of demons like dark link or other monsters who would kill you, if you go there. But for now you repressed these thoughts and just enjoy the bed.

When was the last time you smiled? You didn't know, but now at that moment it felt perfect. The deep peaceful sleep, the warm and comfy bed and the wounds on your feets and arms didnt't hurt anymore. Slowy the corners of your lips started to go upwards.

''Took you long to wake up.''

Your eyes widened. This voice..you knew too well...''Why is he here?'', you thought. Slowy you turned your head in the direction of the voice. There he was, sitting with his white shirt and black leggings, in a chair, a glas in one hand and the other hand was lying on the armrest. His legs were crossed. He was sitting like he watched a movie or something interesting. His deep red eyes locked with yours and for some time the air in your room got thin.

You couldn't say a word. You just stared into his deep red eyes with a shocked expression. Slowly you took your blanket and covered your upper body like a protecting wall.

''I think one of my underlings already told you of your choice to die or to become a servant. Seeing you peaceful sleeping and wearing the black dress, i take that as a yes to become a servant and save your ridicoulous existence.'' he spoke and took a sip from his glas.

Slowly you nodded. He was so calm and from this sight he just looked like a normal person. Not a creepy dangerous demon who killed and tortured humans. Now that he was sitting without his armor, you got a better look of him and you didn't notice that your cheeks started to burn. Wow he was handsome. His white locks that fall into his face, the light gray skin matched perfectly with his red orbs. The first buttons of his shirt were not done and the sleeves were rolled up..Just amazing.

But he was dangerous and you didn't knew what intentions he had. So you kept calm and just watched what would happen.

(Darks position)

''She must be really tired...it is already 11...She looks so peaceful and perfect...i'm really falling for her...i didn't hear any sound from her yet but i think her voice is just as beautiful and angelic like her...i have to control these feelings..this is not good for me. she is now a servant of mine and will work very hard for her life.'' he thought while he was watching her sleep.

As you woke up and started to smile, his heart was exploding. This sight would follow him like a nightmare would follow the sleep. He also started to smile, he couldn't resist, but at the same time he concentrate to stop his exploding emotions and look normal.

 The moment you recognized him was priceless. He started to smirk. Your change of emotion was hilarious. This would get more and more interesting and he was thinking how far he could go with you. As you nodded he also felt relieved. He was afraid that you wouldn't say yes and would decline his offer. He didn't knew what he would have done in that situation, but you said yes and that was a chance to have you by his side without showing weakness. His plan was perfect. You will think that he just wanted to play a sick game and let you work hard, instead of thinking that he wanted you by his side and get to know you and be safe. But one thing was missing....he wanted to hear your voice.

(Y/N) Position

He didn't move...he didn't say a word...just staring at your form. He took a sip of his drink and you relaxed a bit.