runner → minizerk

Simon.
Minter.
A boy from Leeds.
Who ran away at the age of fifteen.

Once he left he regretted it instantly. He saw posters of himself asking anyone if they could find him, he heard news reports of people stating they found him for the reward. But they hadn't. Whenever someone even make a connection between Simon and the boy on the posters he was first thing in a car or on a train. That's what made him a runner. But he did it for the good. His mother would call him worthless and a waste of space, his father would hit him and kick him until he bled, his brothers would tease him and call him a mistake. He'd much rather become a runner then spend another minute with the torture from the people that were suppose to love him, protect him and care for him.

Simon's now nineteen, when he was trying to buy a drink, in the city of Rotherhithe, the shop keeper slowly started to recognize his face and began to grab for his mobile phone. However by the time he'd reached the police line Simon had ran to his car and was on his way to the other side of the River Thames. Where he ended up to be now, Millwall. It was almost midnight and the blonde was struggling to keep his concentration on the road due to the lack of sleep from numerous stays in crappy hotels or motels. Before going to find a hotel, Simon realized that he'd been on the run for so long - that he hadn't had enough time to stop and think about the future. He parked his car. In aim to take a little walk. He'd be fine. No one will be out at midnight. Whilst he walked he thought about what was to come. He could go back home, and maybe his parents would beg for an apology for treating him that way to make him runaway. But then there's that chance that it won't; that it will be exactly the same why it's always been. Almost five years he's been a runner and he wants to stop. He wants to meet the guy he'll marry. He wants to settle down in a nice cosy home by the fire with a caring family. He wants to stop running.

Joshua.
Bradley.
Grew up in Millwall.
A boy who was successful at the age of nineteen.

He's now twenty one and is one very important businessman. He works hard and does well on his evening to very early morning shifts. However his boss, treats him like his own little personal assistant. This irritates and annoys Josh a lot. His career shouldn't be at risk just because he has to polish his boss's shoes or feed his pet cat.

He lives alone - since his last girlfriend moved out, well, stormed out. Josh found his attraction to woman slowly drop until he felt nothing for them. Sure, they were pretty, but he didn't fall in love with them anymore. He gained more attention to the males making him confirm the conclusion that he was gay. Freya didn't like this one bit. She was dating a successful businessman who owned a lot of property and was technically rich and she had to have it taken away from her for a reason she can't change. Although, Josh wasn't convinced she loved him anyways. More reasons to add to his anger list. He was currently storming home from work early after walking out on his 'asshole of a boss' for telling him to make him dinner. And because of all this, he wanted to start running.

Simon was still walking deep in thought, his hood covering up most of his face - he was still cautious of being caught even if it was midnight on a late Tuesday evening. Josh was far to angry to even notice if he was going the right way home or not. Then, suddenly, they both clashed bodies. The force that Josh held due to stress sent the boy with the dainty body to the ground. His hood slipped from his face yet he still looked down. "Oh my- I'm so sorry." The bearded man offered a hand to the younger boy as an apology for knocking him over. The moment their hands touched Josh saw Simon look at him deed in the eyes. He thought he'd fallen in love. But the face was far to familiar to let him think about that know. His sparkling sea blue eyes, his messy dirty blonde hair, his beautiful soft pink lips.. he looked so.. perfect. Like a sculpture formed by the angels up in heaven and gave it to the world as a wonderful gift. "It's alright." Simon replied wanting as little contact as possible to keep his identity safe. Then, the puzzle pieces fit together in Josh's head. "W-Wait. Simon Minter?" He questioned reality for a second before defining it was real. The blonde went to sprint but the dark haired man grabbed his wrist and pulled him back. He couldn't let him go - he was far to beautiful for that. "N-No! P-Please! Th-ey'll take me-!" Simon fought against the action and found tears streaming down his face "T-They'll hurt me! Please!"

Josh pulled the panicking boy to his chest, feeling his shirt dampen as Simon let five years worth of loneliness and fear in his tears. "Shhh....." Josh comforted, stroking his hair and rocking him back and forth. "D-Don't let them take me - back there!" The blonde whimpered out desperately. "Hey hey hey." He pulled away so his hands were straight on the runners shoulders and he stared into the blondes red puffy eyes. "I won't let them, they won't lay a single finger on you. You hear me? I won't let them touch you." Josh felt his anger soften at the vulnerable boy. But a pit of anger still lingered within his stomach at the fact that someone could actually hurt the masterpiece that was Simon. "I protect you with my own life."

Thinking about turning this one shot into a book. Idk.