Chapter 1 the phone call

Third person POV

It was what seemed to be a regular day in gravity falls until.

RING RING RING

Wendy POV

I could hear the phone ringing so I put down my magazine and walked to the phone and picked it up "hello whose their" I said in an annoyed tone "h-hello is this the mystery shack my names m-Mabel and I-I need to speak to a man b-by the n-name of Stan o-or ford" I was shocked to hear Mabel voice however there was something wrong in her voice "Mabel its Wendy is something wrong you sound upset" I asked curiously I then heard her gasp "oh thank god you are still here I R- really need to talk to either of them" she said. "ok Mabel I'll go grab one of them for you" after about a minute of searching I found Stan on the front porch with a coffee "Stan" I called out "yeah what is it and why aren't you working" he shouted while taking a big mouthful of coffee "Mabel on the phone and she wants to speak to you" I replied only to see him choke and stutter on his coffee before standing up and grabbing the phone from me.

10 minute time skip

Over the duration of the call between Mabel and Stan I only heard small sentences like "needs help" and "always angry" but the last thing I heard really took my attention and it was when I heard Stan saying "yeah sure you guys can stay here till it gets better", when I heard this my heart skipped a beat at the thought of Dipper and Mabel returning to gravity falls then I think to myself "wow it's been about 5 years since they were here last... wow he must be 17 now."

Hey guys its Scott here this is my first fan fiction so don't be too harsh please oh yeah this is based on a shell of his former self written by Thomas pheasant on fan fiction.net here's the link https://www.fanfiction.net/s/11607040/1/A-Shell-of-his-Former-Self ok byeee