chapter 2 a whole new dipper

Wendy's POV

It's been 2 days since Mabel called and Stan and ford have been acting weirder than normal first they started off by grabbing all the sharp knives and medicine and locking them in a box then they grabbed all of the power tools and rope and put them In box too after this I went to ford and asked "why are you collecting all this stuff and hiding it" ford sighed and said one word that confused me "dipper". Before I could say anything else he left to go do something.

Time skip

It's been 3 days now and I saw Stan and ford putting up cameras in all the rooms other than the bathroom. "OK I HAVE HAD ENOUGH" I screamed "what is going on" they both looked at me concerned then ford said "the twins are going to be here today because di-"but then Stan jabbed his ribs "never mind "just after this the phone rang "its Mabel "Stan said after the call ended Stan whispered something to ford and they both got in their car and left. About 2 minutes later the door opened as I looked over to the door I saw a person in a black hoodie and jeans walk in because of this I couldn't see his face or guess his age as well as he was slouching a lot so he was taller than he looked and that only added to the mystery of this person. As he walked in I could see him glaring at me then walk through the shop and into the kitchen so I run in after him and say "hey you can't be in here this is for employees only" he glares at me then continues to walk the stairs that led into the attic where the twins old bed room was "hey If you don't come down here I'm calling the police" I shouted. He then turned around and said in a deep voice "do it then" I was shocked at the fact this man didn't want me to call the police like all the other people that go through the shop. "I'm getting the owners of the shop to go and kick you out as I looked around I noticed that they still hadn't gotten back just yet I decided to just leave him alone until they came back.

10 minuet time skip

I heard a car pull up and saw a 17 year old girl, Stan and ford step out of the car, "ah that mist be Mabel" I thought to myself and as I got out of my seat to greet them Mabel came running in she shouted "dipper please tell me you're here" as she started to move to the kitchen the man walked down stairs and said in a grumpy voice "what do you want Mabel" when she saw him she ran and hugged him as tight as she could and then he screamed on pain and shouted "WHAT THE FUCK MABEL YOU KNOW THAT FUCKING HURTS!!!" then he raised his arm and it looked like he was about to punch her when Mabel really timidly said "s-s-sorry d-d-dipper" as she said this my heart sunk as I realised that the man standing over Mabel with his arm raised to hit her was dipper.

Damn talk about an intro bet you weren't expecting that hahaha byeeeee