chapter 11 coming out of the closet

Wendy's POV

As I opened the door I saw dipper wrapped around Tambery with his left hand groping her butt and his right arm to hold her up and were in a furious make-out session. Then I fell to my knees and I felt the tears streaming down my face "how could you! do the to me again you bitch!!!" I screamed at them before running out the door.

Tamberys POV

I don't know what came over me first I heard dipper say something then all I knew is that I had an incurable lust for dipper and If Wendy hadn't have come in it would have gone into some adult themes and as she ran out of the room I whispered "I'm sorry".

Dippers POV

I shouldn't have done that wait what! why the fuck should I care about what I do to her she's a fucking stupid ignorant bitch and she should be upset but then I heard Tambery whisper "I'm sorry"

Mabels POV

I was angry no I was pissed at dipper he was being a selfish asshole he shouldn't have done that to Wendy she didn't deserve it "dipper you are such an asshole" i grumbled under my breath then the next thing I new I was 2 feet in the air being pushed against the wall by someone "what did you say Mabel" said a deep voice from behind me "d-d-dip-p-p-per i-is that y-you" I said while stuttering "no it fucking Santa clause" he said with an angry sarcasm "I'm sorry dipper" I blurted out "oh so I'm just supposed to forgive you because you say sorry but that's not how this is going to work" dipper said while trying to contain his anger "w-why are you so angry it can't just be because I called you an asshole so what is it" I said with growing confidence "just shut up" he said while trying to contain a sob then I saw something I never thought I would ever see again. A single tear fell off Dippers cheek and onto the floor "just leave me alone" he said before turning and running away.

ok l know its been so long but ive hade about 1 test every week of school and its driving me crazy but I guess that's what happens in year 10 (sits in corner rocking and crying because of stress) anyway I'm sorry ill try and pump some more out quicker but no promises so byeeeee