Chapter 4 scars

Mabel's POV

I was still shocked and scared of the thought of dipper about to hit me then I heard a thump and saw dipper fall to the ground. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Wendy approaching dipper and I scream "no Wendy don't do it". I stopped her before she reached dipper, as I stood up I asked Wendy to help me carry dipper to the attic and also to bring a needle and thread. It took her a few minutes to find them but eventually she did but I noticed her trapper's hat was gone but I shook it of as it was the least of my worries. Now that we put dipper down I said to Wendy "whatever you do or see don't open this door to look inside no matter what promise" as I said this she obviously looked confused but agreed then walked out the door, now with Wendy gone I can concentrate on dipper.

Wendy's POV

Mabel told me to stay out of the room no matter what so while I waited I looked at the remains of my trappers at that I had taken apart to get the tread for Mabel and I let a tear fall from my face as I remembered it was a gift from my mother before she passed away from a mugging in which she was stabbed. But then I heard a loud scream and I opened the door to see Mabel sowing up dozens of scars that looked partly healed however they were all different as some looked deep others were shallow and some were in patterns or drawings and a sentence across his chest that read "Karen was here" and I fell to my knees and gasped and I thought to myself what kind of monster could have done this, but Mabel must of heard me because she turned around tears in her eyes and screamed "GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE NOW!!!" after I stumbled back I turned around stood up and ran out yelling sorry however I could hear Mabel sobbing as I ran out.