Chapter 5 history part 1

Warning this will have mature themes and light gore please do not read if you are too young even though I can't stop you so just viewer discretion is advised

Mabel's POV

It's been an hour since I started working on dipper and I've fixed up his wounds as best I can and I knew Wendy had been waiting outside to see dipper.' "I guess you can come in here now Wendy I know you been waiting at the door this whole time" as If on que the door opened and was Wendy however her eyes were red and puffy as if she had been crying herself and as I went to ask her what's wrong she spoke up "what kind of monster could do this to him" "your only half right" I passed "this monster was a girl by the name of Karen... she was his girlfriend"

Wendy's POV

As she said this a million thoughts entered my mind such as "I didn't know he had a girlfriend" and "why would she do this" and many before until I heard someone say "I suppose you want to know how he got all these scars" it was Mabel "y-yeah what happened to dipper he never should have been like this he should be in a lab tying to figure out the cure for cancer he just shouldn't be like this" I said as I let out a sob "yeah" Mabel said then paused "anyway this happened about 2 years after we left gravity falls for the first year dipper was really depressed because his first love broke his heart" then she stopped and glared at me and I thought to myself did this happen because but then Mabel continued "then during that summer break he met a beautiful young girl with red hair emerald eyes and wore a green flannel short an jeans and when I first saw her I thought she was you until she introduced herself as Karen Robertson and her and dipper hit it off and we treated her like family little did we know that would be the biggest mistake of are life's ... after about a year my parents and I left to go for a parties and dipper decided to stay home with Karen and have a movie night but then that's where it all went wrong halfway through the movie dipper fell asleep and that's when she struck." Mabel stopped took a deep breath in and continued "she put him in handcuffs and brought him into are basement were she would rape and torture him for hours until we got home This was when we heard dipper screaming in pain as we ran into the base meant we were horrified we saw dipper naked with wounds all over his body other than his case and genitals which she had left alone when we saw this my mother fell two her knees and started screaming and crying while my dad called the police while they did this dipper was still being attacked and Karen was laughing hysterical so I grabbed a pipe wrench that was on the floor and bashed Karen across her head knocking her out. Then the police came and arrested her after she woke up but as they were taking her away she was laughing and said "you are scared dipper you're my pet now... no you are my monster." After she said this dipper was shelled into the ambulance and driven to the hospital." I was horrified at what was said.