chapter 10 drunken sorrow

Wendy's POV

i was sad, broken hearted and I wanted to just be non existent but i couldn't do that with out being dead but i didn't want to die all i really new is that i wanted to be left alone.

(the evil two day time skip)

Its been two days science i locked myself in my room and I don't plan to leave anytime soon but then i heard rocks been thrown at my window and as i looked down i saw Mabel and Tambery "why are you here" i said while still crying "were here to help you" Mabel said "but why is Tambery here shouldn't she be with dipper" I said while containing my anger "its not my fault he did it on his own I'm sorry" Tambery pleaded "i don't believe you because you didn't even try to stop him when he kissed you" I practically screamed "i was in shock what do you expect when your boyfriend has a knife in his gut you would freeze up too" Tambery pleaded then out of the corner of my eye i saw a animal and human creature run from one tree to another. "fine just come in here" i said a little to quickly "ok I'm on my way up" Tambery shrieked with excitement and as i turned i could have sworn it turned into a man before It was out of sight. As i moved my dresser out of the way Tambery was pushed onto the ground by some one it was my dad and as he ran in he scooped me up in his big arms and cradled me like a baby "oh baby girl are you ok i hope you aren't hurt , and why did you lock your self up, were you hurt if so why didn't you tell me or Is It a boy did he break my little baby heart and if he did tell me who it was and i swear to you i will destroy him" and as he said that last part my face changed to fear as I didn't want dipper to be hurt "oh so it is a boy"my father said "and is that Mabel over there... no way its not dipper is it" as he said this his face went pale "dad whats wrong its not like you to get scared of someone" "don't piss him off" he said before walking away.

20 min time skip of doom

"So Wendy i really am sorry about what happened with dipper i really didn't want him to do that so can you forgive me" Tambery asked with puppy dog eyes and a pout "of cor" i was cut off " well those puppy dog eyes do make you look super cut T" said a deep voice from out of no where and as i turned my head to look around i hear a muffled scream and i turn back to see Tambery gone and Mabel with a gag in her mouth but her eyes darted to wards my cupboard. As i walked towards it i heard muffles and groans.

hey guys i know i haven't updated in a while but ive been super busy at school and havnt had much time to write so yeah im sorry byeeeee