Chapter 1- Good things should be appreciated

ASHLEY'S POV:

"Enough mom! I am gonna wear this whether you like it or not" I yelled at my mom. This is like the 12'th top she forced me to change.

"For god's sake mom, I going to my college, not for a party. A simple t-shirt will also do. Yeh, that's right I am gonna wear my black t-shirt its good". Saying that I ran back to my room to finally change into something I am comfortable with.

Today is the first day of my college. And my mom seems more excited than me. But like every student, I m too very excited. I got admitted in one of the best colleges due to my good score.

I always liked to study it was fun for me. Yes, I m a certified nerd and I am happy with it.

I do have only one friend Kelly who is completely opposite of me. She is cool, naughty, pretty and bold. We both balance each other. And we do take our friendship seriously. She somehow managed to get admission in the same college as me and I am glad that we are still together.

"Ash get your ass down here now". Speak of the devil and the devil arrives. "coming Kell", I replied.

I grabbed my bag and went to the living area where two people were ready to judge my clothes, my mom, and Kelly.

"look, baby, I still think you should wear the red top", my mom said.

"Hey Kell, and no mom I am not going to change again this is a good one", I said pointing towards the t-shirt that I am wearing," and I will be late if I wait for more five minutes. By the way is dad gone already and where is Ethan."

"Yes dad left early as usual, and he wished you luck and Ethan is gone for his basketball practice", my mom answered in a tone which showed she is still annoyed that I did not wear what she asked me to.

"bye mom, don't be mad you know I like to stay simple", I said giving her a hug.

"yeah, I know bye take care. don't make a boyfriend on the very first day".

"You know I won't", I said rolling my eyes at her comment. actually, she wants me to make a boyfriend this is her weird way to remind me what she wants.

"you know I m still here and don't want to be late. Bye Mrs. Krail".Kelly said dragging me out of my house.

"Bye dear", my mom said waving us off.

"why were you taking so much time to be ready", Kelly asked once we were in her car. I explained her everything in which she said.

"It's not your mom's fault you really need some fashion sense"

on which I just rolled my eyes.

"you know what will be the best thing about our new college?",she asked. "what?".

"Hot, Rich boys", she said grinning from ear to ear.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When we reached the college we were welcomed by a beautiful infrastructure, some annoying boys and last but not the least dangerous seniors.

"So pretty girl whats your name", said the blonde boy with blue eyes.

"Ashley Krail"

"Kelly Anderson", we replied simultaneously.

"do you not know that you should respect your seniors", said the tall girl, she is actually short but is wearing really high heels.

"She means you should call us sir", said another one of them.

"Or you can also call master or daddy it's all up to you babe", said the annoying blonde again looking at me and then Kell with a smirk plastered on his face.

"now Kelly and Ashley don't you think it's your duty to entertain us", said the girl again. "yes mam", replied Kell. as much I know Kell she must be enjoying this situation. God this girl, she is weird.

"So now start jumping the one who will get tired first will be our slave for a day", said the blonde one.

"this is against the rule", I don't know from where I got the courage to say that. Kell was looking at me with wide eyes. It's so unlike me to speak up. "no, no, no babe you are making a mistake don't ever disobey us it won't be good for you".

"sorry", I quickly said quite afraid of what they might do, I mean they are so many and a bit intimidating.(Everyone does intimidate you ) said my inner voice. which was true. I have always been like this shy and ... and I don't know I can't make a stand, I never did. That's the way I am. But Kelly was always the fearless one. But that sick girl was enjoying this situation.

"Now jump".one of our bullies yelled.

"What the fuck is going on here", I was about to jump but this voice stopped me. I turned to look who it was and my eyes fell on the most handsome boy I have ever seen. His gray eyes shifted towards me and our eyes locked for few seconds. Then he started walking towards us. I was lost in the beauty of the handsome boy walking towards us.

For the first time, I was behaving like Kelly, shamelessly checking out boys. He was tall with brown messy hair and gray eyes never leaving my green one.

"wow" and the source of this voice was no one else but Kelly. I glared at her, on which she just shrugged and said "what? good things should be appreciated."

"Anna, Kim, Seth and all of you leave for your class right now, if you don't, be ready to meet the principle", the handsome boy said. He is arrogant. But who is he? I turned to see the annoying bullies had already left. I signed in relief and turned to thank him but he was already gone.

"Who was he?", I and Kelly both said in unison.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So guys how is it?

Very first chapter of my very first story. Can't wait for your comments.

Hope you like it :)