CHAPTER 5- I am sorry

ASHLEY'S POV:

It's been about a week since the incident with Arthur. I still can't get his words out of my mind. In my entire life, it was the first time someone behaved so rudely with me.

My mom and dad never scolded or shout at me .you can say I never gave them a chance to do so. Ethan and I have fights sometimes but I think it's normal between siblings. I sometimes fight with Kell but it is never because of anger, neither of us takes the other one seriously. Kell sometimes swears when she gets annoyed at me but we both know it's a playful thing between friends.

Arthur is so arrogant and rude.I wonder how can such a handsome boy be soo rude. I should have slapped him then and there but I know I can never gain such confidence neither can I be violent.

The other day when Kell and I were going to meet Seth, I saw Arthur was also with him so I lied Kell that I want to use the washroom to avoid the situation. I did not tell anything to Kell about Arthur. Seth is a good friend of Arthur and if Seth takes Arthur's side in this matter then Kell might be angry at him. I don't want to create any kind of trouble in Seth's and Kell's relationship because in past few days I have seen a change in Kell. She never used to take relationships seriously, her longest relation lasted for 3 months. But she seems serious about Seth, she always talks about how playful and funny he is.

Today is Sunday, our movie marathon day and she is spending her day with Seth. I don't mind anyways. I am happy for my friend.

The thing which is bothering me is tomorrow. I have to attend college tomorrow and HE will be there too.

Come on Ashley, be ready for another day to avoid Mr. Arrogant.

----------------------------------------------

ARTHUR'S POV:

A WHOLE FUCKING WEEK! It's been a whole fucking week that my stupid as fuck mouth messed up with Ashley.

I was currently my nth number of beer. (I forgot the count half an hour ago). The loud music of the club and the alcohol were doing nothing to clear the innocent face of Ashley from my mind.

I saw her coming towards me and Seth the next day but as soon as she saw me she said something to Kelly and left. I am not that stupid that I can't tell that she just wanted to avoid me. I also tried to approach her several times after that but she always succeed to avoid me and when I saw her alone and thought I can talk to her I could not gather the courage to apologize her.

She is doing what she should do that is being mad at me and avoiding me, but I don't know why I am being such a pussy, why can't I just say "I am sorry" to her. Just three simple words.

"Hey mind if I join", I saw a girl with fake red hair standing near my table. She was wearing a black dress which barely reached her mid-thigh and was showing the maximum amount of cleavage. Her face was completely covered with makeup. But nevertheless, she was pretty enough and had a fuckable body.

I think she is perfect to keep my thoughts away. At least for tonight.

-------

"Seriously bro that girl must be really experienced, she was great in bed", I was sharing my last night's experience with Seth. As usual, we parked our cars in the parking area and now were heading towards the college building.

"Did you took her number, I mean as far as I know you, you just had her for a night so can I get a chance", he said.

"No she was just to use for a night so no way I would keep any contact with her, sorry bro, better luck next time", I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Hey, I was just kidding. I don't want her, I already got my girl, I am quite serious about her and I cannot cheat her. Besides, she is soo good that I have no need to take another girl in my bed", he said the last line smirking. I know he was talking about Kelly. He refused to join me to the club yesterday as he was having 'plans' with Kelly. I just rolled my eyes at him.

It was our third lecture when Seth got a call from Kelly that she is having a lecture off so he could skip the lecture and meet her in the cafeteria. Seth left immediately saying our professor Mrs. Smith that he is having a headache. I wondered where will Ashley be till then. She surely will not be a third wheel between Seth and Kelly.

I too excused myself saying that Seth had a small accident yesterday so he is unwell and might need some help. Mrs. Smith gave me a concerned look and said that if anything is serious I can contact her.

Emotional fools!

Ashley was not in her class. I texted Seth to ask Kelly where Ashley could be but not mention her that I asked him to do so. After 5 minutes he replied that she is in the library.

I spotted her sitting at the furthest corner of the library. She was alone, completely lost in the book she was reading. I went towards her and took a seat in front of her. She was so engrossed that she didn't even notice me.

"Ashley", I called her trying to sound as sweet as I could.

She lifted her head from the book, just as her eyes landed on me and she noticed who was in front of her, her eyes widen. They were as if she saw a ghost. She immediately stood up and was about to leave but I bent on the table to get a hold of her wrist as she was on the either side of the table.

"I am sorry Ashley, I really am. It was not your mistake, it's just that I was angry at someone and you suddenly appeared. I really did not mean even a single word that I said. Please forgive me" I started rambling in front of her. I was shocked at myself that I am literally apologizing to someone.

She turned to look at me. I could see some tears that managed to escape were rolling down her milky cheeks. She wiped them quickly with the back of her palm. Her little action made her look so adorable, she was looking like a child.

Finally, a smile broke down her lips. She was soo pretty. I could not help but admire her beautiful face. Her now curved lips were perfectly pink and pulpy.

"It's ok Arthur", the words lifted a huge amount of weight from my heart. I quickly ran to her side and hugged her.
----------------------------------
*A/N (PLEASE READ)
So guys I am really happy my story got 80+ views and two comments that too from myself. Isn't it great, just great.(please note the sarcasm)
Pls guys if u dont like my story just tell me to stop.( I wont stop though), so I could atleast get some response from you ppl. If you dont like any part just tell me ill try to change(if possible).
Please dont be this cruel.
PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE comment guys.
I would try to update every weekday cause on weekends my sister tortures me and wont allow me to be on wattpad.
Some of you may really know the pain of having annoying bitchy elder sisters trying to be our mother.
Reminder again "please comment".
Next chapter will introduce new character and the story will get nearer to what I have written in description( just a step).