CHAPTER 7- NEVER HAVE I EVER

a/n

For those who don't know what the game 'never have I ever' then just go and google it don't bother me.

Just kidding,

All the players will have a glass of drink. The players will get chance one by one. On their chance, they have said something starting by 'never have I ever' (ex- Never have I ever been behind the bars). The person who has done it will take a sip from its drink and the one who has not done it should not take any sip. The person who finishes his drink first will be the winner.

It's the way I played with my friends so I wrote it. If you guys know some other way then sorry, for now, you would have to go by this way.

-----------------------------------

ASHLEY'S POV:

The four of us were sitting in my room right now, or I should say on my bed. Kell was sitting on the left side of the bed, I to the right. Arthur and Seth sitting to our opposite sides. Arthur was facing me while Seth was facing Kell.

"Ok I'll start then", Kell begin the game "Never have I ever slapped a guy", the three of them immediately took a sip from their drink.

"Forgot the count", said Arthur.

"8 for sure and one of them was Ian", Seth said proudly and looked towards Arthur.

"Who's Ian?", Kell asked Seth.

"An old enemy", Seth replied simply.

"I have slapped many guys especially my ex's", Kell said. they all looked at me I simply said "none".

"Never have I ever been behind the bars", Seth said taking a sip from his drink. Arthur also took a sip. Kell and I didn't.

"Drink and drive", Arthur said.

"Fight", said Seth "small one baby", he explained when he got glares from Kell.

The game went with the normal questions the guys had almost finished half of their drink. Kell was not far from them, her glass was almost half finished while I had only one sip on the question of bunking school(yes I did bunk school once, obviously with Kelly Anderson). I saw Kell she was eagerly waiting for her next turn. She had an evil smile on her face, and I instantly knew the rest of the game is not going to be as simple. It was Kell's turn now.

"So enough with the questions like kids. We are adults here and should ask some mature questions", listening to her Seth just laughed and Arthur shook his head. I, on the other hand, was sweating purposely.

"Never have I ever had my first kiss", as usual, all three of them sipped their drink while I remain silent. I saw Arthur was staring me.

"5th grade, Stella", Seth said.

"6th grade, Carter", Kell said.

"5th grade, Mia", Arthur said. I shook my head again.

"Never have I ever lost my virginity",  Seth said, they again took a sip of their drink told their partners names and I shook my head. With every question, I could feel Arthurs eyes boring int me. I was getting uncomfortable under his gaze. Also, the questions were making me feel useless. I had such a boring life with no fun. Things that were small for them were big deal for me. I was on the urge of crying.

"Never have I ever had sex in college", This time only Arthur took a sip for his own question, we all stared him in disbelief to which he just shrugged.

It was my turn, I was confused what to ask then I remembered my biggest adventure.

"Never have I ever watched porn", I said this time all of us took a sip.

"Almost every night", Seth said.

"When I don't have a chick in bed", Arthur said. I don't know why but I felt hurt from his confession. Kell already told me he had a playboy kind of image but still, I felt hurt listening to it from him.

"Last year at Kells place", I admitted. well, Kell did not know it.

"When?", she asked in disbelief.

"Last year on your birthday, I went to your room to use the washroom while you all were busy in the party, I saw your PC was on I went to switch it off and while I was closing all the files I saw your collection popped up. Really Kell how could you look at those videos I mean there were almost 4 boys and a girl. It scared the shit out of me. It seemed like they are gonna kill that girl. She was shout........", I was so lost that I forgot we were not alone but when I remembered it I stopped immediately. My face heat up, I covered my face with my hand. I heard them laughing. Seth and Kell were laughing hard but Arthur was just staring at me. I quickly got up from there and started running towards the bathroom.

"She is so cute", it was Seth's voice.

before I could close the door I heard  Arthur,

"Yes and so innocent", I blushed harder at his words. After almost an hour I found the courage to leave the bathroom. I found out that Arthur won the game Kell following him. The guys had ordered pizza which came 5 minutes after I left the bathroom. We are now sitting on the sofa watching Avengers on Netflix.

I still could feel Arthur staring me at me but I was too shy to confirm it.

------------------------------------

ARTHUR'S POV:

She is so innocent and pure. She must be almost 21 but still a virgin. Hell, she had not even been kissed.

Since last week that we have been spending time together because of Seth and Kelly, I learned that Ashley is nothing like other girls. She wears simple clothes nothing sexy at all but she still looks beautiful. Her clothes are always black or those of dark or dull colors, nothing flashy. I have never seen her in dresses or skirts she prefers jeans and t-shirts. She is nothing like those attention seeking sluts. Her home was simple. It showed that she and her family were not rich like mine. It was filled with photos of her and her family. They seemed happy with what they have.

She forgave me easily for my rudeness when she thought I would fell hurt if she does not forgive me, she could not see anyone hurt.

Her face shows pure innocence. She is so petite. my 6 feet frame towers over her I think around 5.1 height.

She looks so pretty when she blushes. She licks of bites her lips when she gets nervous or feels shy. It tempts me to kiss her.. hard. The way she looks when she is staring at her knotted finger while she feels embarrassed tempts me to lift her chin up and suck all the moisture of her lips.

FUCK she is all over my mind. I have never felt this way for any other girl. She is breaking the wall I had built up around my heart and is making her way towards it. But I can't let her in. Because I can't hurt her.

Since my mother left me I have anger issues. If someone is wrong in my eyes I just want to hurt them. Once I found Anna dancing with Ian. Ian is a guy in our college. He is rich (not as rich as me though), he always wins over girls by flaunting is riches to them. He never can beat me in sports and grades. So he takes girls as a challenge. The stupid bitches fall for his money and get ready to warm his bed. He behaves sweetly with them but when he feels bored he just throws them away as some trash. When I saw Anna dancing soo closely with him I felt anger boiling up in me. I dragged her from the club and slapped her hard on her face and went back to Ian to beat the shit out of him (by my good fortune he was too drunk to realize it was me otherwise the incident would have revealed my identity). But then I realized that my relationship with Anna was nothing serious. We were just fuck-buddies so I calmed myself down.

But it will be different with Ashley. I fell more for her. I want her love not just her body. If I have a relationship with her and she does something like Anna I might hurt her badly. I know at those time I lose control over myself and I can do anything. I can be dangerous.

But somewhere I believe she won't hurt me.

I like her and I can't let her go. I think she is the girl I was waiting for.

And I love her.

That's it, she is my girl and I am going to make her mine.