CHAPTER 4- I am so fucked up

ASHLEY'S POV

God! why is it so difficult to deal with my family. After informing my parents about my little act of roaming my eyes over a handsome boy and being lost in his eyes, Kell soon left for her home, leaving me alone to deal with my parents. And just see how bad my luck is, soon Ethan returned from school to join my mom and dad.

"Good to hear it sweety. hush! I am so revealed", he paused and then looked towards my mom smiling and then continued, "you know darling I always thought that our daughter is gay".

"Mee to dad", Ethan begin to speak. "really sis, I thought you were interested in girls, that's the reason why I did not allow any of my girlfriend to come home with me", he teased grinning like an idiot.

"Are you guys sick, what made you think that I am a gay. I mean like seriously. Is not having a boyfriend a big deal?", I was shouting now frustrated at their comments.

"And dad you, aren't you supposed to be happy about this", I said looking at my dad.

"I was happy baby, but just until you were 18. Till then I thought that you were a kid. But after that, I started to get worried cause kids nowadays lose their virginity when they are barely 16 and you did not even have a boyfriend", he said but I could tell his last sentence was directed towards Ethan. I sensed Ethan getting uncomfortable. I looked at him and smiled wickedly to which he just mad a face.

Three months back it was one of our relative's wedding. We all had to go. The venue was in the countryside so we had to start early and stay for a night. Ethan refused to come saying that he has a project to complete and will be staying at one of his friend's place at night. We started our journey, we were a half way when my dad's cousin called and said that the wedding got canceled as the bride ran away. So we Headed towards our house again. It was around 10 pm when we reached home. Thinking that Ethan was at his friend's place we did not bother to press the bell. Mom opened the door with the extra key she had. When we got in we all were stunned at what we witnessed. Ethan was naked a brunette was lying underneath him. I am sure you guys can guess what happened next. I can just tell that dad had him grounded for 2 months.

"Yes sis, look at me I am just 16 and I am on my girlfriend no. 5", he said being proud of himself.

"No baby you do not need to make so many boyfriends just find one which is good enough for you", Finally my dad said something that a normal father should say.

"Yes dear, look at me I found a nice man, got married and now, can I be happier", my mom said blushing vigorously.

My dad stared at her intently and soon they left, obviously, we can tell where.

Jeez, can my parents! Ewww!

but I am glad it ended our conversation.

---------------------------------------------------------

"I think we should thank him", Kell said taking a sip of her orange juice.

"Whom?", I asked confused.

"Him", she gestured towards the door of the cafeteria where Arthur was standing talking to some boy.

"Ok you handle him I have to go and meet Seth before the break gets over" before I could protest she marched towards the door and left the cafeteria.

As I was eating my sandwich I spotted Arthur. He settled himself a table away from mine. He was sitting alone eating a burger. I wondered whether he eats junk food regularly cause if he did he must be working out a lot. He looked muscular. Of course, he is, remembers he plays football and basketball too, )my subconscious reminded me.

I saw that he was staring at me. I immediately looked in other direction. God, he must be thinking how rude I am. He helped me yesterday and I am refusing to look at him. Kell was right. I must thank him.

I quickly finished my sandwich and gathered the courage to talk to him. Jeez, he is so intimidating.

"Hey", I said when I reached his table. He looked up at me and raised is perfect eyebrows.

"I.. hmm actually.... I...", I was so nervous, just saying thank you seemed as difficult as giving a speech in front of the whole college.

"I..", I was stopped as Arthur raised his hand indicating me to stop.

"If you want to get in my pants, hard luck babes cause I don't fuck bimbos like you who can't even talk". my eyes were wide, I was not able to comprehend what he said. I was stunned and felt humiliated.

"I just came to say thank you", I said as quickly as I could and ran towards the ladies room. I calmed myself down. I was at the urge of crying. Why was he so rude to me? I don't know why but I felt hurt. After 5 minutes the bell rang, I composed myself and left for my next class.

----------------------------------------------------

ARTHUR'S POV

Shit! what have I done? I should have controlled myself. That girl, what's her name yes Ashley, I remember Seth saying it yesterday. Ashley was not at fault. She just came to thank me, which was obvious cause I helped her yesterday.

I am never this rude to anyone unless the person had made me angry. Here Ashley was not the one who made me angry. It was my mom she called me again. I was so frustrated that I asked my friends that I wanted to have some time alone. I went to the cafeteria and grabbed a burger. I eat burger only when I am angry or upset. It's my favorite food so it helps me relax.

I saw Ashley looking at me as she was eating her sandwich, as she saw me staring her she started looking anywhere but my direction. My phone buzzed again. It was again that bitch. I cut the call again, for the second time today.

Just when I was having another bite of my burger someone called me. I saw it was Ashley.

"I.. hmm actually.... I...", She was trying to speak but I don't know why she was fumbling. I was so angry at that time over my mother I did not want to deal with anyone.

"I..", I cut her raising my hand indicating her to stop.

"If you want to get in my pants, hard luck babes cause I don't fuck bimbos like you who can't even talk", my choice of words even shocked me. Ashley's eyes widen she was not able to believe what I said. After some time her eyes glistened. I thought she is gonna cry and probably slap me. I deserved it.

"I just came to say thank you", she said with a shaky voice and left running.

FUCK! I cursed myself.

I have to apologize her. I have never apologized to anyone before. This is gonna be difficult.

God, I am so fucked up.