CHAPTER 18: Betrayal

A/N

So guys. I am really very happy. More than 300 views and few votes is an achievement.

So I am gonna dedicate few chapters to those first 10 people who vote on my story, thank you all.

Three are already done.

---------------------------------------------------

ARTHUR'S POV:

Fuck! what the hell was that bastard saying? I just won't believe that Ashley will do such thing. I just can't believe.

But if a lady can leave her husband as well as two children just because of money why can't a girl just leave her boyfriend?

I don't want to listen to that voice which comes from the dark corner of my heart but I can't even ignore it.

Can Ashley do this to me?

Will She leave me for money? Wasn't my love enough for her?

Are all women the same, like my mother?

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! This is all messed up! I'll call Ashley and ask her.

Fucking switched off! why has she switched off her cell phone?

I'll have to talk to her. I'll go to her place and meet her.

"Where are you going now?", Dad asks, he is angry.

"Dad, I am really sorry, I have to be somewhere right now. It's important, so please don't ask anything now just let me go"

"What the hell Arthur! after these many years, you are finally staying with us. No! I'll not allow you to go anywhere"

"Dad please, try to understand. It's important. just let me go, please."

"We have arranged a special family dinner for you, to celebrate your graduation. I wanted to throw a big party but you refused and now when we are just four of us you want to leave", Fuck! dad just let me go.

"Dad I'll be back for dinner, I'll go now. Bye", saying that I left the house.

I heard Aiden and Selena yelling from behind.But right now I have only

one thing stuck in my mind.

Just as I was opening the door of my car. My phone buzzed.

It's Ian's message.

Room No.- 1203,

Devine luxury hotel,

MMKKG Road.

Hell! I'll go there and if that fucker is doing some kind of joke with me, and I don't find Ashley there, then I'll make his life a living hell.

"Room No.- 1203", I tell the receptionist.

"May I ask your name, sir?"

"Arthur McKenna"

She quickly made a call. And waited for the answer.

"Mr. Peterson is waiting for you in his room"

My heart was beating faster. I was sweating profusely.

God! please let Ashley not be there. Please, I don't know what I will do if she betrays me. I'll lose my mind.

I knocked the door but found that it was open. I directly entered the room and the scene which I saw, shocked me to the core.

Ian was lying on the bed and Ashley on his top kissing him.

"ASHLEY", I screamed on the top of my lungs. She got up from the bed, as soon as she saw me her eyes widen.

"A...A..Arthur", She stammered. Ian started wearing his shirt.

I made my way towards them and pulled Ian by his collar. The buttons of his shirt still open. I punched on his nose. He lost his balance and fell down.

"Arthur Stop!", Ashley called out. But I was too angry to hear her I started blowing punches on his face.

"Stop! just Stop!", Ashley pulled me.

"What the hell do you think you are doing", She shouted

"Ashley, baby I know he must have forced you for this and you will not do anything of this sort. I trust you. I am gonna kill this fucker right here right now", I said and again turned towards Ian. That bastard was smirking at me.

"No! Arthur stop. He did not force me into anything. I did that willingly", She said again, but I can't believe her, she can't do this. I loved her and she loved me too she can't betray me.

"No! Ashley...."

"Arthur please go from here, I came here by my own will. Ian did not force me into anything."

"Ashley, how can you say that. We are together. I love you and I know you lo..."

"No Arthur I do not love you, I never did. OK. All I did was just because I found you attractive that's it. But now I have realized no matter what happens, you will never be able to be like Ian. I know he is just using me but I am doing the same. I am using him too, for his money. He can give me all those stuff which you can never afford even if you sell your soul. Now if you will leave, I have a man to please"

"Is it just because of money?", I asked shocked by her answer. How can she talk like that? How can she do this to me?...

"It was always just the money, but at first I just chose the wrong person"

I stayed there staring in her eyes for few minutes, I was searching for remorse but found none.

"Arthur if all your doubts are cleared then please leave before I call the security", I heard Ian saying I could tell that he is enjoying this.

I made my way out of the room. By blood boiling with anger, my eyes burning because of the tears that were gathered, my heart beating 100 times faster.

Many questions were revolving in my mind. I could not tolerate Ian touching MY Ashley.

But she said it herself, should I let her go just like my mother?

Hell! no, I was helpless back then so could not do anything but now, no! I'll not let Ashley go she is mine and now I'll claim what is mine.

She just wanted money right, I'll give her all that she want's but will make sure that there will be no happiness in her life.

I promised that if Ashley was not there I will make Ian's life living hell but now when she was there and she had shown her true self. She had shown what kind of bitch she is It's she who's life I will make living hell.

Now I will no longer suppress the old Arthur. I'll let him out but just for my dear Ashley.

I know everything about Ian. His father just owns 3 luxury hotels in the city and few small business but is rich enough to spoil his son.

But, still they are nothing compared to us, just one call and I can end them.

I call my dad.

"Hello, Arthur you are late for the dinner"

"Dad I want you to call Robin Peterson right now and fix a meeting with him and his son Ian in the next 30 minutes"

"Are you out of your mind Arthur, It's 7 in the night and you want me to fix a meeting. Pray tell me what is so important?"

"Ian tried to molest Ashley and I want him thrown out of the city, right now", I say firmly. I cannot tell him the truth. I don't have that much time, that fucker Ian is alone with Ashley in the room. And I can't tolerate him touch her.

Even though she is a bitch and willing to sell herself, she is mine and I cannot tolerate anyone touching what is mine, it is just my right. Besides if I tell dad the truth he will advise me to let her go, which I can't do.

"Ok!", dad said from the other side. I could tell that he is angry but his anger is now directed towards Ian.

"Don't tell them anything, I'll personally talk to him", saying that I hang up.

After 5 minutes I watched Ian leaving the hotel with Ashley.

Ashley takes a cab while Ian heads his car towards........ I can guess where.