IMPORTANT

So, guys, I have been trying to tell you people something on my message board but I don't know why Wattpad does not post that message of mine. I have tried it like 100 times already (not really, maybe 20 times) so now I decided to post the message here. Hope you all get it.

So I will be taking down 'Still Can't Hate You' and 'Craving For Your Love' from Wattpad by the end of this week. Both the books will be available on Hinovel. 

I will provide the link when I take down the books.

-----------------------------

(You can skip this part, its just me rambling. Won't even make sense)

I know my books are plain simple and not worth that much but still some people like reading them. I have been approached by people from a few other apps to publish my books there but I never did that.

It made me feel like I am betraying Wattpad and the friends I made here. 

But the situation we all are facing now effected me and my family a little (We are all safe now). So this time when I was approached by Hinovel I decided to give it a shot. (At first I didn't even know if they were genuine. I was shivering while giving my details but then again what can they even steal from a broke person?)

I want to ramble more but also don't want to bother you people with my problems as I know everyone is dealing with their own.

I hope you all are safe. I hope you understand me and don't hate me for doing this. 

Stay clean and eat healthy. Exercise (I keep telling this to myself but never do it).  Drink warm water, avoid going out and listen to your momma (that's the key to survive 2020).

Thank you. I will shut up now.