CHAPTER 2- DROOLING

ASHLEY'S POV

*Name- Arthur McKenna

*Second-year student (#hotsenior)

*College football team captain

*Also can play basketball

*A grade student (#beautywithbrain)

*Loves to play Guitar

*Lives alone

*Works somewhere to earn for living

*SINGLE

"What the hell is this", I said as soon as I finished reading the paper Kell handed me.

"Oh! come on do I still have to explain. But seriously girl for the first time I have seen you drooling over a guy. I mean I agree the guy was super hot but still, you already had ignored so many hot guys then what's so special about him". Kell started with her lecture making me blush. She was true a few number of boys had asked me out earlier and some of them were hot but I was not ready for a relationship. (so you are not going to admit that you were waiting for your prince charming) my subconscious said, smirking at me.

"I wasn't drooling over him, I was just looking at him cause he helped us", I lied but failed miserably because Kell was true I really found that boy handsome I mean who would not he was beyond perfect, and those gray eyes were choco chips on the cake.

"Is that so, then tell me who slapped you".Kell asked

"what? no one slapped me why are you asking so" I replied in an annoyed tone.

"Nothing it's just that your cheeks are red even redder than my nail paint", she said showing me her nails painted in hot red color. Which did nothing but made me blush harder. I somehow composed myself and asked her, "First tell me that how did you find out about this guy. what's his name, ya Arthur". My question was valid. right now we are driving back home in Kell's car. The day was boring ( of course, except the morning event). All that happened was teachers introducing them and their subjects. During the break Kell excused herself and left me alone in the class I was not hungry so I just went to the washroom returned to the class and ate the apple that I managed to carry with me while arguing with mom earlier. I can't guess just in half an hour, during the time Kell was away from me how did she manage to collect information about him.

"You remember Seth?", she asked me to which I shook my head.

"That blonde one from the group, earlier today morning, the hot one with blue eyes, who asked us to call him Master or Daddy the one wearing the black shirt, the....."

"Ok stop I remember him just tell me what about him", I yelled when I thought she is not going to stop.

"Actually he secretly called me to meet him during the break so I went with him", she said guiltily.

"so you dumped me for him", I said pouting.

"Sorry", she pleaded.

"ok, ok now tell me what did you two do", I asked her.

"He asked me whether I can go for a lunch with him on Saturday", Kell said blushing.

"So what did you say", when I asked this, her blush was replaced with a smirk.

"I said that I will come only when he tells me about Arthur, at first he said no cause he thought I was interested in Arthur but when I assured him that it is YOU liked him, then he told me this", she said giving extra attention to the word 'you' and pointing towards the paper.

"Who told you I like him?", I asked innocently on which she just raised her eyebrows and looked at me.

"Ok, I liked him but this was unnecessary, and I can't come to a conclusion just because of his looks besides he is too arrogant for my liking." To my surprise, she did not question further just parked her car near my home and we both exited the car and went towards my home.

When I was in I saw my dad sitting on the sofa his eyes fixed towards the television screen. It was unusual for my dad to come home this early. Dad owns a small hardware shop near our house so he always leaves early and returns late. My dad is the best dad I mean my mom is usually strict but my dad never gets angry. He only got angry once on me when I went shopping with Kell's without informing them and they were searching us for hours cause I never reach home late. At that time my dad punished me for a complete month. I was crying and begging him to stop but he was behaving like a monster. He showed no mercy towards me and gave all my chocolates to Ethan. Yes, this was his weird way of punishing. When Ethan or I did something wrong then he won't allow Ethan to watch TV for a month and won't give me chocolates for a month. I shivered at the thought to not having chocolates for a month.

"Hey dad!", I exclaimed hugging him from behind.

"Hey princess", he kissed me on my right cheek. "How was your day sweety".

"Good dad, and a bit boring", I replied in a bored tone

"Hello, Mr.Krail", Kell said bringing his attention towards her. My dad treated Kell like his daughter and they both being playful sometimes made a great team when it came to teasing me.

"Hello sweety", dad said hugging her and kissing her cheek.

"How was your day," He asked Kell.

"Oh, mine was quite interesting. You know anything I do is never boring", She said with a wide grin on her face.

"Oh sweety you two know each other since your childhood, you should learn from her how to have fun", dad said looking towards me. I just ignored his comments.

"But Ashley was checking out a guy in our college. She was not able to take her eyes off him until I called her", Kell said.

"WHAT?", my dad had a shocked expression on his face just when I thought he is going to get angry at me his eyes softened and were shining as if Kell was saying that she is going to giving hundred chocolate bars for free. He was now grinning like an idiot. Is he really my dad?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------hey, guys sorry I promised that I will update regularly but I am a bit late.

My parents are giving me really hard time. My sister somehow found out that I am on watt pad throughout the day so they are forbidden me saying that it will affect my studies. I somehow managed to write.

I request you again plz do write something so I will know how I am doing. PLEASE