Chapter 9: Not a girly girl part 2.

Edward

"Time is up!" Mark.

I feel relieve when i heard Mark say that. And i immediately open the cage.

"Hey! Come out. Time is up." I said to her while helping her to remove those insect in her hair. "Are you okay?" I ask her.

"Yeah. Thank you." She still manage to smile. "I did it!" She excitedly run to her friends.

"Woooh!!!Ang galing mo bes!" Mai2x hug her.

"Natapos mo yung dare na hindi umiiyak." Yong hug her too.

"Congrats, Princess!" Criz do the same as well as Axel. They all hug her. And they seem so proud of her.

"Ayos! Ikaw ang unang babae na nakagawa ng dare sa cage number 4, Angel." Axel.

"Talaga?" Kisses.

"That's right. Congratulations." I said offering my hand to her for a shake hands.

"Thank you." She said accepting my hand. "Kayo naman!" She said to her friends excitedly.

"Oh, ikaw naman ang bumunot sa fishbowl, Yong." Mai2x.

"Hindi naman siguro puro ahas o buwaya ang laman ng ibang cage di ba?" Yong.

"Haha! Dude,nagawa nga ni Kisses. Ikaw naduduwag?" Mark.

"Hindi noh! Pabunot na nga." Yong.

And we all laugh when Yong became pale after reading the paper he pick.

After trying our booth they all decided to try other activities.

"Ang dame na nating nasubukang games at booth." Axel.

"Oo nga hindi pa ba kayo napapagod?" Criz.

"Hindi pa! Ano pa bang pwede nating salihan? Alam ko na! How about we join the amazing race?" Kisses said. She is so energetic. It seems that she's not getting tired after trying those games and activity.

"Woah! Saan nanggagaling ang energy mo?" Mark ask her.

"Naku, Bes! Mukhang nakalunok ka na naman ng energy beans ni Gokou ah." Mai2x said.

"Energy beans?" I ask.

"Haha! Dude, you dont know that?" Axel.

"Is that a drug?" I ask again because i dont have any idea about that energy beans they are talking about.

"Ofcourse not! Im not on drugs." Kisses.

"Haha! Dude, havent you watch dragon ball Z?" Mark.

"Nope." What is that again?

"Oo nga pala laking germany ka nga pala. Energy beans yun yung ini-inum nila Son Gokou para madagdagan ang energy nila kapag nakikipaglaban sila." Mai2x explain to me.

"Dragon ball is an anime from Japan. And Mai2x is just kidding me about that energy beans." Kisses said smilling to me.

"Okay. I get it. So, should we try the amazing race?" I ask them.

"Please! Sige na try na natin. Marame naman tayo eh. Masaya yon. Please????" Kisses said pleading. And she looks so cute doing that.

Wait! What did i say?

No! Erase that!

"Sakin okay lang." Criz.

"Ako din gusto ko!" Mai2x.