September 21

September 21 finally came, my wedding day. I never thought it would arrive. I was honestly excited yet a bit nervous. There I am in my room getting ready. I put my dress on and the make up stylist is finishing my makeup and trying to cover my scar as much as possible. I am nervous and I can't get Killian off my mind. I honestly wished it was him I was marrying and not Graham but I know that I will learn to love and cherish Graham.

Everyone walks out to check the final details for the ceremony and I sit on my bed and I try to relax. I look over at my night stand and I see something sticking out of my journal. What the heck? I had never noticed that before. I grabbed it, opened it and I was baffled, this isn't my handwriting. I look at the top and the date and it was when I was asleep. I go on ahead and read what it said.

"Emma you are amazing, I love you I honestly do, I just didn't have the guts to tell you before. I'm sorry I read your journal but the things you said in it broke my heart, you are worth the first date, you are not ugly, you are a very talented person. Forget Neal! At first you annoyed the heck out of me but now I can't live without you love. I have been seriously blessed with you. You are beautiful and when we get our bodies back I will promise to love you for the rest of my days. Sincerely, Emma/Killian." I gasp.

I close the note and I start to cry. It had to be true, because I had this journal back in my house and Killian has never been in my house. I can't marry Graham; I have to stop Killian from getting married. I go and look for his invitation in my drawer. He had sent me one but I hid it there. I grabbed it and read over it, it starts at 4 and its 3.

I look at the address no it's too late, I will never make it in time. No I have to try that's when Lacy walks in, "ready sis?" I look at her and she smiles, "you're going after Killian aren't you?" I nod. She hugs me, "go I'll cover for you." I smile, "you're the best sis." I open the window and walk out. She hands me my phone and keys, "good luck." I run to the car and I put the address in my phone. I got the address and I booked it to the garden space area where the ceremony was taking place.

I'm driving like crazy down the freeway; I'm probably hitting like 90mph or 100mph but I didn't care I needed to get there at least to the part where I can say I object. I get to the place and it's packed. I parked near the back and I see that the ceremony had started. I run through the mud and the flowers and the grassy fields. Thats when I hear the minister face the guests, "speak now or forever hold your peace."

I ran up the aisle and stopped half way. "I object," I yell out. I hear the whole audience gasp. They turn around and Milah gasps, "Emma what the heck are you doing here?" "I'm sorry but I can't let you marry the man I love," I say. She gasps. "Excuse me?" She says.

"Emma you're going to be late for your own wedding," Killian says. I shake my head putting the veil behind my ear. "I'm sorry Killian but I love you, like you love me and I can't let you marry her not while I'm alive," I say. Killian just stood there shocked. He walked down to me and smiled, "you look very beautiful love but I think you're a little too late." I closed my eyes and my heart starts to break.

I start to cry, "but I love you," I say with my voice shaking. "But I don't anymore," he says. I close my eyes as my heart broke into itty bitty pieces. I open them and see a smile on Milah's face. She won him over. "But Killian," I said as I tried to reach for his hand. He backs away, "please go Emma," he says. I grabbed his arm and he looked at me and caressed my cheek, "please leave."

"Some friend you are Emma!" Milah screams. Two men grabbed my arms and started to escort me out of the garden space. I was escorted back to my car and I couldn't believe what I had gone through to get here. I left my own wedding and left Graham at the altar to supposably be with the love of my life and for him to tell me that it's too late.

"I'm sorry miss," the security guard says, "for treating you like that when you are a bride." I smile, "it's ok, don't worry about it." I look over at the garden space and I see that the ceremony continued. I get in the car and drive to the nearest beach which of course was a small beach on the side of the San Fransisco Bay. I had to be near the waves, I had done something so ridiculous that I just needed to be alone. My phone wouldn't stop going off.

My family was looking for me, I mean I left Graham in the altar and I felt bad but I didn't want to speak to any of them. I will accept the consequences for my actions tomorrow but not today. I drive for about 20 minutes and I get there. I park and I get to the shore. I look at myself in the reflection in a stream that was close to the water. I was a mess but I didn't care. People were just giving me weird looks. I mean what's a bride doing here alone, with her dress all ruined from the bottom and her make up all messed up.

I walked up to the water and lifted the bottom part of the dress and let the water touch my feet. I started to cry and scream like crazy. I walked back to the sand and took off my veil and laid it next to me. I had never felt my heart hurt like it did right now. I wanted to disappear, I wanted to lie in a hole and die there. The pain was different than the one I felt when Killian died in my arms. I sat down and continued to cry. I deserved this, I a million times deserved this.