The Only Way

It's morning and I've been laying on the floor in so much pain. That's when Merlin appears. I scoff. "Oh till now you decide to appear." He smiles and poofs me away. I open my eyes and I see that we are in a cottage. I'm laying on a bed and he sighs. "This is more pressing than I thought." I scoff. "You think," I say as I groan.

"Well you were Cora and Gold's undoing so you were the one with magic all along." I sigh. "I know and from what I read Rhea is killing me." He nods. "I saw that you want to get rid of your magic." I nod. "It's the only way." He nods. "Unless you go under a sleeping curse." I give him a weird look.

"What?" He nods as he goes and opens his big spell book. "Yes, you can speed up this pregnancy and once you give birth you go under a sleeping curse and you both will and still have magic." I gasp. "And then Killian Can wake me up with true loves kiss?" I ask with a big smile on my face.

He sighs. "No." I sigh. "Then how is it better?" He sighs again. "You would have to be asleep for two years but the problem is when you wake up you might either be in this time or another." I give him a confused look.

"So if I go to sleep, Rhea will be with Killian safe and 2 years later when I wake up I won't recognize them?" He nods. "Pretty much." I scoff. "But..." That's when I feel sharp pain. Merlin waves his hand and gives me two bottles. "The blue bottle is the potion to speed up your pregnancy, and the red is to go into the sleeping curse right after you give birth."

I shake as I grab both bottles. "You decide." He waves his hands and I'm back at the house. I sigh as I put the bottles down on the dinning room table. It's I think I like the other idea more than this one. That's when Killian walks through the door. "So my love I was thinking...." He stops and gives me a weird look.

"What's wrong?" That's when I scream from Rhea sucking in my magic. Killian rushes to my side and picks me up. He then places me on the couch. "Rhea is killing me my love." He gasps. "It's the magic?" I nod. He sighs as he rubs my belly.

I grab his hand and smile. "Killian do you love our daughter?" He nods. "And do you love me?" He nods. I get up and grab the bottles. "Then promise me....." I say as I take the blue bottle. I gulp and scream as my belly started to grow. Killian gasps.

"That you will take care of our daughter no matter what," I say and I sat down on the floor. I feel Rhea coming and I'm screaming for dear life. Killian is confused but the only thing he knows is that Rhea's is coming. I push and then I hear her cry. I feel my life fading.

Killian grabs a towel and wraps it around Rhea. I call out to him and he brings Rhea over. I caress her head and kiss her forehead. I then take the red bottle. "Emma what are you doing?" I smile as I start to get sleepy. "I guess me seeing Rhea grow up wasn't meant to be." My eyes start to get heavy and I hear Rhea cry.

The lights start to go crazy as Rhea's cries become stronger. "Emma!" Killian screams out to me but I finally close my eyes and all I could see is darkness.

Killian's POV
I'm holding Rhea in my arms crying while the lights are going crazy. I'm trying to wake up Emma and she's asleep. I don't understand what's going on but all I know is that Rhea is in my arms. That's when Merlin appears and everything calms down.

"What the hell is going on?" He sighs as he looks at Rhea. "Your little girl was killing Emma." I gasp. "She wanted to get rid of her magic in order for Rhea to live but in order to do that she would have had to leave you." I gasp. "So she decided to go under a sleeping curse so you can be with her." My heart broke.

"Wait sleeping curse?" I nod. "Then I can wake her up," I say as I went towards her but Merlin stops me. "You can't wake her up." I scoff. "Why not." "If you wake her up before Rhea's second birthday she will die." I gasp. "So I cant wake her up?" He shakes his head.

He then waves his hand and we are in one of our guest rooms. I look at Emma sound asleep on the bed and I start to cry. "So she won't be able to hear Rhea's first word or see her first step?" He sighs. "I'm sorry," he says then poofs away.

I look down at Rhea sound asleep in my arms and I start to cry even harder. This is not fair. After everything we've gone through, being in each other's bodies, being separated from Rhea then being thrown back in time this happens? I sit down and caresses Emma's face.

There's nothing left to do but wait till Rhea's second birthday. Rhea started to cry and I placed her on Emma's chest and she stopped crying. I smiled because she felt Emma. I caressed Rhea's face then kissed her head. It's going to be us for two years until I'm able to wake Emma up with true loves kiss.