My Little One

Rhea is a year old and I am honestly falling in love with her. Regina is always on the lookout for her, it warms my heart. I honestly can't wait till she's older and she becomes one of the most powerful women out there.

I'm feeding Rhea who's sitting on a high chair and she's just smiling and moving up and down. She pats her hands on her little table because she wants more I nod and feed her more. I walk away and she starts to cry. Regina walks into the kitchen and sighs. "Momma Baby Rhea is crying," she says as she's sucking on her lollipop. I nod. "Why don't you cheer her up, then later we can go outside and play with her." She nods.

She goes over to Rhea and immediately she starts to laugh and smile with Regina. "Oh look at what a wonderful big Sis you are." Regina smiles. I then hand her a napkin. She goes and wipes Rhea. But she gets fussy as Rhea is cleaning her. I laugh at the sight of that. "Momma." Rhea says and Regina gasps. "Momma she said Momma!" I nod.

It hit me that she called me momma. I smiled as I looked at her. Even though she reminds me of Killian and Emma , she will never know her real parents because I will be her only mother. "Regina go and put your shoes on." She nods and walks away. I go and grab Rhea and she grabs my face. "Momma," she says again and I smile.

I go and put a jacket on her and shoes. I grab her walker and took it outside. We walked up to the little playground that we set up and waited for Regina to come. She came running from the house and ran to the slide. I placed the walker on the grass and placed Rhea in it. She jumped up and down watching Regina playing around the playground.

I smiled so much. She loved Regina so much,  I know these two will be unstoppable. Regina runs up to me and smiles. "Momma can Rhea get on the swing with me?" We looked over at Rhea. "Well ask her." She nods and walks up to Rhea.

"Hey you want to go on the swing with me?" She claps and jumps, then laughs. I smile. "Ok let's go," I say and pick Rhea up. I walk over and placed her in the baby swing. Regina got on the regular swing. I pushed her then went back to Rhea.

Both were smiling and having a good time. I honestly loved the sight of this. I still can believe that this little one was going to be mine and golds un doing, but now I see that, that is simply impossible.

I looked over at the house and I see Gold standing there not amused. I sighed. "Time to go inside," I said and Regina sighed. "Go clean your hands and play in your room while I prepare lunch." She nods and walks inside the house. I grab Rhea and made my way to the house.

Gold gives me a weird look as I walked inside. Rhea starts to get fussy and starts rubbing her face. I start to rock her and she falls asleep. I kiss her forehead and put her in her crib. I make my way back and Gold is sitting down reading a book.

"You're getting way too close to the baby Cora," he says without lifting his gaze from the book. I scoff. "So?" He slams the book shut. "Instead of being a mom to her why don't you start training her." I snap. "She's just a year old." He chuckles. "It is never too early to start the ways of the darkness." I sigh. "Well I guess you're right but give me time she's so little, please let her be."

He nods. "Very well then, once she's able to walk and talk that's when you'll start training her ok?" I smile. "Of course." He then walks away and I sigh in relief. I want to enjoy Rhea as much as I can. I love her and I will do everything in my power for her to have the best life alongside Regina and I.