Authors Note Waddup!

Hey my lovelies!

Well, hasn't this month being a total bag of dog shit? First I was working every day and never really had time for anything, not even to eat :/

But mostly, for the fact that we had to say goodbye to someone so beautifully souled as Camila from the group. Yes I was hurt and I was mad, it was sprung on us with no hint or speculation of it. Just bam. Like a break up text from someone you were madly in love with.

That being said, I will support her in her future endeavours, love her like I always have because just like the four other members. She made me smile, she saved me from moments when life was dark and I wanted to get lost in it. She is a beautiful person, a kind hearted girl who escaped a label wjo treats people like slaves just for money. I hope the four other girls sre okay, that this doesn't break friendships/sisterhood and that the girls will stride further into an amazing career. But the negative to this...FUCK YOU MAVERICK. FUCK YOU EPIC. FUCK YOU BOTH.

Back to me...See what I did there ;)

My writers block still continues but I'll be having a lot of time off now in January I hope. I'll have more time to come up with ideas, to sit down and write instead of panic on what ideas to give or worrying if people will be upset I haven't posted in a while. It's coming, I promise!!

Now, if any of you lovely people want to help a non bilingual person like myself in writing some Spanish into this book. I'd love you forever and more, as I really want to bring it in from the perspective of Lauren buuuut have no idea how to speak the beautiful language. And I don't trust google translate very much. So if you could help a girl out, I'll be one happy girl!!!

Peace out for now. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and here's to an even better New Years. I hope 2017 brings you all that you dream for, happiness, love and trust. I hope it just brings you everything great.

Much love, Always my lovelies.
-Aimee xoxoxo