Chapter 1 The Family

JK Rowling owns everything the only thing that is mine is the plot, and some characters.

The sun shone through the small gap between the scarlet curtains, onto the face of Nymphadora Potter. With a groan she opened her eyes got up and sipped on her dressing gown, as she opened the curtains there was a small nock on her door, "come in" she said voice still heavy with sleep. The door opened slightly and the cyan hair of Theodore Alistor Potter poked in, "mum dad told me to tell you that if you don't come down and get your breakfast, he'll let James eat it"
"worry not I'm coming now" she said with a chuckle.
Theodore Alistor Potter or Teddy to family and friends, was the second of the Potter children. He had inherited his mother's metamorphic abilities and had one bubblegum pink eye and one electric blue one, he did this out of respect for Alistor Moody. He was two years younger than his brother and would preferably read a book than cause mischief, which was his older brother's favourite pass time.
Walking in she saw a perfect full English breakfast waiting for her on the table, "Thankyou Kreacher" she said
"your welcome mistress" he replied with a bow and went of to tidy. As Nymphadora was finishing up her breakfast she herd the thumping of boots coming down the stairs, "I'm sorry to say this son but I'm right the Nimbus 2000 is way better than the than the Firebolt 5." she heard her husband say
"nope your so wrong dad name one reason how it's better." her eldest son replied.
"it's a classic"
"it may be a classic that doesn't mean it's better, it just means your old."they were both laughing as they entered the kitchen.
James Sirius Potter was her eldest son, he was the spitting image of his father at age 11. He had the same scruffy hair that never staid down, he continued the trend of sons looking like there fathers but he had inherited his mother's bubblegum pink eye's too.
Harry walked past his wife and kissed the top of her head, "morning dear what time is 'mione getting hear at?"
"morning darling, and I think they said they would be her by nine so that gives us an hour." she replied as she felt a poke on her leg, looking down she saw her third and youngest child.
Lilly Minerva Potter looked exactly like her grandmother with large emerald green eyes, fiery Red hair and pail skin. One difference they have is that young Lilly had slight metamorphic traits, the ends of her hair tend to change colour with her mood.
Picking Lilly she sat her on her lap "morning Mummy"
"good morning baby have you eaten" Lilly nodded "yep I had toast" she said with an infectious grin.
Putting Lilly down and standing up "right you lot hair brushed, Teeth brushed and dressed you have 20 minutes." she said in most authortive voice she could muster as she pulled a book out of Teddy's hand.
At 5 to nine Hermione Weasaly and her husband George flooed into the living room of 12 Grimauled Place, followed by there twin sons Arthur and Frederick in honour of George's dead twin. Hermione walked up to, and sat down next to Nymphadora and started talking where's George sat down opposite harry at the coffee table.
Harry looked up from his game of Solitaire and smiled "hay mate how are you?"
"not bad business has been going grate, although I did receive a letter from that idiot I have as a brother!" George replied tersely.
"oh really what does the pompous buffoon have to say for himself?"
"oh you the usual 'oh hi been busy making lots of money from things I didn't do. The wife's doing well my kids will be attending Hogwarts this year, may come and visit. Honestly mate he's worse than old Lockheart" Harry and Hermione chucked at George's joke.
"he's a bloody git if you ask me" Harry grumbled.
"Harry! Don't us language like that in front of the kids" Nymphadora snapped.
"sorry dear. What time are we going to meet Luna and Rolf?" Harry questioned
"we agreed to meet at 10 to go shopping?" Nymphadora explained.
Whilst the parents were in the kitchen getting some tea, the boys had gathered near the fire.
"well dearest Jamie are you looking forward to today?" Fred asked.
"I do believe he is dearest brother he gets to see his dear Alice." Arthur replied.
"Oh shut up guys, oh and don't call me Jamie!" James muttered.
"how about Jim?" asked Fred.
"Jimmy?" Arthur questioned.
"Jimbo?"
"no just call me James, it's done well enough for the past 11 years" he tried to sound mad whilst suppressing a laugh.
Turning away from there best friend and looked across the room, "ah Theodore" Arthur said in and over the top formal manner.
"oh sweet dear Teddy how is are favourite bookworm?" Fred added bowing.
"Hey guys, you well?" Teddy spoke not looking up from his book.
"oh your eyes are beautiful oh little one its great to look at someone when talking." Fred added sarcastically.
"The Manners of children these days there parents should be ashamed." Arthur said doing his best impression of his grandmother. Teddy looked up from his book and grinning to himself simply said' "that's hardly a good impression of your grandmother would you like to see a perfect one?"
Arthur and Frederick both shivered "no thanks Mate" they both sead in unison.
After finishing there tea Harry, Nymphadora, Hermione and George all entered the living room, "right you lot grab your coats and let's go!" Nymphadora said taking a book out of Theodore's and and putting it on the coffee table.

And that's that, I'll probably continue writing this. To anyone who has read this and enjoyed it Thankyou very much, and constructive criticism is always welcomed.

And as always until next time have fun.