Prologue

Jungkook's POV:
I was in a hurry to get to work. I was running late, and I needed to get there as soon as possible.

I walked around the corner of a building really quickly without taking precautions and I suddenly bumped into someone.

I landed on the ground in pain. "Are you okay?" The person above me asked as he gave me his hand. I took it as he helped me get back up onto my feet.

I finally looked up to see who the person was that I ran into. When I finally saw his face, I was immediately captured by his beauty.

I noticed his eyes seemed to widen as he saw me too. "Okay, wow you're cute," the guy said without realizing it. I started to blush when I heard him call me cute.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to say that out loud," he quickly said when he realized he didn't keep his thoughts to himself. I smiled at him, I could tell he was blushing.

"Why are you just smiling at me?" He asked. "Oh, I'm sorry. I was just really happy with the compliment," I said awkwardly.

"Oh, you liked it?" He asked with a smirk. "Well, yeah. It's not like I have some handsome boy complimenting me everyday," I stated. He just smiled at me.

"Well I'm glad I made your day. My name's Kim Taehyung by the way," he said. "Jeon Jungkook," I said to him. We just stood there for a second awkwardly.

"Oh shit! Work, I was on my way to work. Sorry I have to go Taehyung, maybe I'll see you around?" I told him. "Oh, yeah. Where do you work?" He asked me.

"Just at the coffee shop down this road," I said while I pointed to it. "Hmm, well have a good day at work," he said to me and smiled after. "Yeah, it was nice meeting you," I said. "Yeah, you too," he said. With that we finally parted ways.

I can't believe I ran into a really hot guy and he actually called me cute. I finally got into work with a smile on my face. That smile never left all day.

AN- This will most likely be a pretty short and fluffy story. Hope you enjoyed. Thanks for reading my lovelies. Oh and Happy Birthday TaeTae!!!! I can't believe you're 22 already. He's growing up so fast! I'm very proud of him and everything he's done. BTS is going strong and the Tae bae is an actor now. Makes an ARMY proud😭