Compliment #13: Your Style

Jungkook's POV:
I happily read the note that was with my coffee.

Hey Kookie! I wanted to compliment your style. I think I actually saw it for the first time on our date.

I didn't realize how cute you looked in normal clothes. You seem to care about your appearance a lot.

I like it. I love the style you have. You wear things that are comfortable but cute.

Do you like your style? Have you thought about changing it? Are you happy with your clothes?

I want to see more of your style. I want to see more of your cute outfits. Do you try to look your best for me?

I also want to see what you look like without clothes. I bet you look amazing.
-Tae, your handsome complimentor

My eyes widened as I read the end of the compliment. My face was getting really hot and red now. He wants to see me without clothes.

I looked up to see a smirking Taehyung. "Tae," I whined as I hid my face from him. "Kookie, let me see your cute face. You know how I hate it when you hid it from me," he said to me. I slowly looked at me.

"That's better," he said. I ran up to him and hugged him. I buried my face into his shirt.

"If you want to have a little sneak peak of what's under my clothes, just wait here until my shift is over and then you can come with me to my apartment," I said shyly to him.

He hugged me tighter. "Okay Kookie, I'll wait here until you get off of work," he said with a smirk.