Compliment #2: Your Smile

Jungkook's POV:
I woke up the next morning, very excited. I jumped out of bed and hopped into the shower. I quickly washed off and threw my uniform on for work. I walked pretty quickly to get to work.

When I got there, I arrived fifteen minutes early. I went to the back to put my stuff away once again and put on my apron. Once I was ready, I went to the back counter to start work.

"Hey Kookie, you seem really happy this morning," Hobi said to me with a chuckle. "Yes, I'm very happy," I said with a smile. He just laughed at me.

"Then I guess you don't need this anymore to make your day," he said while he held out another cup with a note on it. My eyes widen. "Hey, no. Give that to me!" I said while trying to reach for it.

He just laughed and held it up higher. "Hobi, that's not fair! You're taller then me," I said with a pout. I crossed my arms and stomped my foot.

"Awe Kookie, you're so cute," he said and then he finally gave it to me. I took it from him quickly and took the note off to read it.

Hey, Jungkook! Another day, another compliment. Today I'm gonna compliment your smile. The second thing I noticed about you was your adorable smile.

When I saw you smile, it made me smile. You can brighten my day instantly with that smile. The way your face moves with your smile, and the way your eyes light up.

I love watching you smile, I bet you're smiling right now. Oh how I would kill to see you smile right now. You are my little ray of sunshine.

I never want to see you cry, or be in pain, or be angry. I only want to see that beautiful smile.
-Taehyung your own handsome complimentor

I looked up from the note with a blush. I couldn't help it, I was smiling like an idiot to myself.

When I finally payed attention to what was in front of me I saw Taehyung. He was in front of me watching me.

"Tae!" I yelled and ran to hug him. "Hey, I just really wanted to see your smile," he said while he hugged me back.