Compliment #6: Your Ears

Jungkook's POV:
I took the note off the coffee and read it.

Kookie! Let's talk about your ears. They are a perfect fit for you. They aren't too big or too small.

I also noticed that you have piercings in them. When did you get them? Did it hurt when you got them?

What kind of things have you heard with your ears? What things do you want to hear with your ears? Do you shiver whenever I whisper into them?

I just want to softly whisper in your ear and sing you a song. I just want to feel them with my fingers and lightly bite down on them.
-Tae, your handsome complimentor

I blushed from the compliment he gave me. I looked up to see him smiling at me.

He walked over and slowly grabbed my ear. He lightly rubbed my ear with his slender hands.

He then hugged me and put his mouth near my ear and softly sang to me. His voice was enchanting. This definitely is something I wanted to hear for the rest of my life.

He stopped and lightly whispered in my ear. "How was that?" He asked me. I felt this shiver go throughout my body. "Your voice, is perfect," I said. I could feel his breath on my ear now.

"I'm glad you liked it," he said and then he lightly bit and tugged on my ear. I could feel my cheeks growing red as he pulled away from my ear.