Compliment #10: Your Hands

Jungkook's POV:
I unfolded the note and read it to myself.

Kookie, I want to compliment your hands. They are so cute and small. They look so soft and smooth.

I wonder what it feels like to hold them? I wonder how small they are compared to mine?

I want to hold your hand to see how perfect it fits into mine. I want to feel how soft they are.

I want to get that excited feeling as I hold your hand. How will you feel when we hold hands?
-Tae, your handsome complimentor

I giggled at the cute compliment. I looked down at my hands and examined them.

Then out of nowhere someone grabs my hand and intertwined our fingers.

I looked up to see Taehyung smiling down at me. I smiled back at him and then looked back down at our hands.

I gave Taehyung's hand a slight squeeze. "How are you feeling right now?" He asked me. "Like my heart is beating out of my chest," I told him. "Good, I'm not the only one," he said and smiled at me.

"Your hand is so soft and fits into mine perfectly," Tae said to me. I giggled.

"Let's go on a date," he suggested. I looked up at him surprised. "Really?" I questioned him.

"Yes, I'll come by again after work to pick you up and then we can go on a date," he said. I nodded excitedly at him.