Give It To Me

⚠️Smut Warning⚠️

Jungkook's POV:
We slowly walked to my apartment. I wanted to take as much time as I could to get to my place. I was scared and had a lot going on in my mind.

Taehyung was walking behind me as usual and I could feel him staring at me. I was starting to get self-conscious because of it.

We finally got to my apartment. I slowly grabbed the doorknob to my place. Before I could open it I felt Taehyung grab me from behind. I just froze.

"If you really don't want this, tell me. I won't get mad at you," he said to me. I turned to face him. "No, I want this. I really do. I'm just really nervous. This is my first time," I told him quietly. He just smiled at me.

"You're cute," he said as he opened the door for us and dragged me in. He closed the door and dragged me to my bedroom.

As we got into my room, he closed the door and turned around to look at me. The look in his eyes, made it seem like he wanted to eat me.

He walked up to me and kissed my lips. It was a slow kiss at first, but then it got pretty heated. He licked my bottom lip and I gladly let him in.

I felt his hand go in my shirt and move up my stomach. We finally pulled apart to catch our breaths. He looked into my eyes, with a huge smile on his face.

He then grabbed my shirt and ripped it off of my body. He slowly started to kiss down my stomach until he got to the waistband of my pants.

He took his hands and unbuttoned my pants. He then unzipped them and slowly started to pull them down my legs. When they were down to my ankles I stepped out of them.

He came back up and hovered over me. He grabbed me and pushed me down onto the bed. Then he walked towards me while taking his shirt off.

As he got to my bed, he took his pants off and left them on the floor. He then climbed onto the bed and straddled my waist. He leaned down and connected our lips once again.

He then moved from my lips to my ear and bit down on it lightly. He moved down to my neck and peppered it with kisses. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

He then started to suck on my neck. I let out a low moan. He kept sucking there, until a hickie started to form.

He moved down to my chest and kissed my collar bone. He then lightly bit down on my collar bone and sucked where he bit.

He then pushed me down so I was laying on my back. He got off of me to hover over my whole body.

He leaned down to kiss down my stomach. He moved his head back up to my chest to kiss it. He grabbed my hands with his and intertwined our fingers. He moved them above my head while he continued to kiss my chest.

He went to my nipple and started to lick it. I squirmed under him and let out a soft moan. He pulled back up and looked at me. He smirked and then kissed my lips.

Finally he pulled away and looked at me again. He started to grind on me and I could feel his dick rub against mine. I gasped at the sudden action.

"Kookie, do you think you can help me?" He asked me once he stopped. I looked at him kind of confused. He looked down towards his dick and then back to me. My eyes widened.

"Um... Yeah," I said quietly. He got off of me and sat opposite of me. I crawled towards him as he laid down on his back.

When I got to his crotch area, I hesitated. I slowly started to lower the waistband of his boxers until I took them off of him completely.