Compliment #15: Your Backside

Jungkook's POV:
I took the note and read it.

Hey Kookie, I wanted to compliment your backside. As you probably have noticed, I like to walk behind you a lot.

It's not because I don't want to hold your hand or anything like that, it's because I like to see your backside.

It's looks so beautiful when you move. Every muscle that moves when you move.

I love admiring your back. It's smaller than mine, but you still have broad shoulders. I love to watch your slender waist as your shirt clings to it. I love to look at your cute butt.

I want to see your backside without clothes on. I want to kiss your shoulder blade.

I want to thrust myself into your backside and hear you moan out my name.

I wonder what it feels like to be in you? Do you even want me in you?
-Tae, your handsome complimentor

I internally screamed. He wants to have sex with me!? My face was really red now. Redder than it has ever been. I looked up to see a wide smirking Taehyung.

"T-Tae," I stuttered to him nervously. He walked up to me and took me in his arms. He took his hand and rubbed the back of my head.

"Only if you want to," he said to me. My eyes shot open. I just stood in his arms and thought about it.

"...I...want it," I said hesitantly. He smiled and squeezed me tighter. "Then, I'll see you after work," he said.