06

Jumin Han has entered the chatroom.

Jaehee Kang: Mr. Han promised he would be in early today but it's nearly noon and I haven't heard a word from him. I can't believe he did this.

707: why did he say he'd come in early ???

Jaehee Kang: Mr. Han! Where are you?! We were supposed to have a board meeting at ten today and the Director is furious with you!

Jumin Han: I'm sorry Jaehee. I know I said I'd be there today but something came up last night and I couldn't make it in. My father can continue the meeting without me.

Jaehee Kang: No he cannot. You were supposed to finish the last of the expense reports last night, but you left. That's why you were supposed to come in early today.

707: so irresponsible jumin get it together

Jumin Han: I actually wanted to ask a favor of you, Seven.

707: what ?! you want me to watch elly?!?!?

Jumin Han: Absolutely not.

Jaehee Kang: Mr. Han, I insist that whatever you need can wait and that you come to the office immediately. There's still time to hold the meeting if you hurry.

Jumin Han: Can you trace a phone number for me? To an exact location?

707: Depends what for.......

Jumin Han: I don't want to tell you. It's not bad though.

Jaehee Kang: Mr. Han. Please.

707: hmmm......if you say it's not bad then I guess I can trust that. Send me the number and the name if you have it

Jumin Han: Thank you very much. I'll send it to you now, but I need the address as soon as possible.

707: got it. give me a sec.

Jaehee Kang: I sincerely hope for both of our sake's that this is business related.

Jumin Han: It's not.

Jaehee Kang: Mr. Han, you have been distracted lately. Please shift your focus back to the company and off of whatever is distracting you.

Jumin Han: This is more important right now. I can catch up on everything as soon as I sort this out.

707: wow she's really cute!!! is this the girl you've been seeing?

Jumin Han: I said I didn't want to say.

Jaehee Kang: I knew it.

707: dude she's so cute wtf

707: how is she even your type?? she doesn't seem like the business type

Jumin Han: She isn't. That's why I like her. Did you get the address?

707: yeah yeah no problem ill send it to you now. let us know how it goes. now I get to see elly right ?

Jumin Han: No. But thank you again.

Jumin Han has left the chatroom.

I shove my phone in my pocket, carefully grabbing the bouquet on the counter and heading outside to the car where Kim waited for me. Frigid rain fell from the sky, soaking through my shirt before I even sat in the backseat. I told Kim the address, trying to dry off as quickly as possible even though I'd get wet once I got out again.