Deadly Desires

Yoichi turned to look at Mikaela every now and then, making sure he wouldn't try anything that would cause them all to panic. Yoichi stopped making Mikaela's bed upon noticing the expression on Mikaela's face. They all stopped doing what they were doing. Met eyes, silently sending questions to each other. They looked back to Mikaela.

Mikaela who let his face be a filled by a look of want, of a strong desire.

Yoichi left his spot to walk closer to Mikaela, he was followed by Lacus and René.

"Mika?" He tried, a careful and soft tone laced his voice, "Do you want, need something? If that the case, what would you like for us to bring you?"

Yoichi gasped, Lacus flinched, and René let his eyebrows furrow.

A  stray tear left Mikaela's visible eye. He didn't say anything as he turned to look away from the glass doors that let the sun in to warm him. Once he was fully turned to them, he gave a full, but very, very sad smile. He blinked, making more tears fall and whispered out, "Yuu-chan."

It had been two days after Mikaela had made Yoichi cry, Lacus seethe in anger, and René worry. When they got a notice that the Vampire Extermination unit would be coming to give their regards to Mikaela, concerning the death of his father, and talk a few things out with Mikaela.

So there they were. Mikaela was standing, letting René dress him in a mourning styled kimono. Yoichi didn't miss the fact the kimono was for a woman. Didn't miss the fact that René had taken it out of a storage room, where it had been carefully stored. It belonged to Mikaela's mother. Either way, Yoichi only ground his teeth together and after watching a YouTube tutorial, carefully gave Mikaela a loose waterfall braid. Trying his best to complement Mikaela's wavy hair.

After René was done trying the obi and adjusting whatever he felt like needed adjustments was done. Yoichi gently swooped Mikaela's hair over his left shoulder, where the braid led down to.

Yoichi smiled up at Mikaela, silently telling him he looked stunning. Mikaela returned the smile after he took a look at himself in the mirror.

Yoichi almost, almost burst out laughing when Mikaela passed Lacus. Who turned bright red and gaped at Mikaela. Mikaela didn't noticed, far too busy dancing around the room with René, who had a small smile on his lips. A small smile, that only Mikaela could cause. Yoichi and Lacus, had yet to pull one out of him.

Yoichi lightly swayed in place with the tune of the energetic tune that played through Mikaela's phone, as he watched with a smile that lit up his whole face, Mikaela and René dance around.

Mikaela was in such a good mood, that it saddened and lightly angered Yoichi that he would have to store away his a happiness to please whoever would be arriving.

Yoichi immediately forgot his worries when René sent Lacus a teasing gaze. Lacus confused, raised an eyebrow. Only to open his mouth like a fish when René twirled Mikaela out of his arms and into Lacus's arms. Mikaela happily complied. A genuine and angelic smile on his pink lips, a cute giggle escaped and fled into the he air as he met Lacus's chest.

Lacus opened and closed his mouth various times, ready to stutter something out when Mikaela had none of that and took hold of his hands. Dragging him to where he had been dancing with René. He giggled again when Lacus tripped over his own feet and stumbled forward. "But what a graceful creature you are, Lacus!" He mused.

Lacus got redder by the second. But eased into the dancing. Ignoring the adrenaline rush he got form being so close to Mikaela. From being the reason he gave such an adorable giggle. For being the cause of his beautiful and breathtaking smile. He was entranced and loved the sight of Mikaela's golden hair, as it swayed and moved along with his every move. He focused on how happy Mikaela was. And like Yoichi, had to push away the anger he felt at the thought that Mikaela would have to throw it away to play pretend.