Blue eyed Harmatia

'Dangerous.''

Is what Mika thinks to himself as he let the koi's food rain out of his hand and into the water and eagerly waiting mouths of his beloved water submerged companions.

'You're playing with your own life Mikaela. Letting yourself feel for Yuuichirou like you did for Yuu-chan is dangerous.'

'The price is your life.'

He furrowed his blond eyebrows as he took another small fist full of fish food and scattered it over the waters surface. Causing ripples to break through, both out of receiving hits from above and under. From the food. And from the hungry open mouths.

'You already played with fire once. And that was because Yuu-chan was a fool madly in love with you.'

"You could have told him you murdered and all he would have done was give you his disappointed face, but would still tell you he loved you.'

'No matter what.'

"But Yuuichirou is no fool." Mika muttered, straightening his back as he finished feeding the koi's. "Yuichirou is not madly in love with you. He never will be if you don't do something."

"Leave like that. It's for the best."

Mika ignored the nervous shuffle from the pair of feet behind him.

Yoichi thought-hoped-Mika was better. They didn't let themselves breath with Mika's calm anymore. Not after they received a visit from Krul, when Mika was bedridden. And either slept or stared off with dazed eyes, never really there. Again.

"The calm before the storm. That-" she said, "-is what Mika is."

"A perfect, beautiful, cruel storm. Never forget that."

They didn't. Couldn't forget. So, again, they followed Mika without fail. No matter what it is he did, where he went, he always had a shadow. If he didn't, no one could breath until he did.

Yoichi hated it. No one liked their situation.

Yoichi was still learning things. From situations and words. Be it from experience or by seeing them form afar. Be it voiced or read. He learned from them.

No matter how much time passed he still wished he didn't have to learn at all.

He sighed as he shook himself out of his thoughts. Turning his head to look at Mika. It had been a whole month already, and Mika was barely starting to live in the moment again.

He had already met up with Krul and Ferid. Yoichi shivered at he memory.

"She's the vampire Queen."

"I lost control, my power was taken for granted and I was betrayed by those who I ruled."

"Who would suspect us if we fund?"

He gasped when Lacus lightly elbowed him, pulling him form his thoughts as he sent him a small glare. They couldn't risk it.

They all needed to to see what Mika was doing and how he was doing things. To read his movements. To get into his head as much as they could. Zoning out wasn't an option.

Yoichi nodded as they both looked back to Mika. Who sat in the table in his room, a letter in his hands.

Yoichi didn't know whether Mika was actually reading it or not, he would read, and then not read. They all flinched a little when Mika leaned back, rephrasing the words on the page with his own, "There seems to be side effects with the cursed weapons. It's possible to loose yourself to the demon within it. All of those who have formed a contract have been affected, others less than others. Yuuichirou succumbed to it."