Chapter 4: Visit to Magica

Together the federation officers (with Captain Falcon and The Arrows) travelled to Magica. Captain Falcon had been to Magica a dozen times, so he knew his way around the planet. While all the others were focused on Falcon leading them, Ace was very much in awe at his surroundings. It was a desert planet. But it was amazing! The technological stuff they sold at the shops were outstanding! He made a note to visit there sometime. Soon the five machines parked outside the royal palace of the king of Magica. John Tanaka of course was still behind. "We don't all need to go in," Jody said. "Some of us can stay behind." "I'm afraid I can't go in," Captain Falcon said. "I have a lead to run down. I'll be back although." "I'll stay back and guard the machines," Ace offered. "I'll go in with the arrows," Jody said. As the three went in, Falcon left in the Blue Falcon and Ace stayed behind. Jody Summer and the Arrows were greeted by muscular bodyguards in front of the palace doors. Jody showed her badge to them and they allowed her and the Arrows to go through.

    Jody and the Arrows found themselves in the throne room. It was enormous with huge drapery and pillars. In the center of the room at the wall was the King of Magica. He sat on his throne waiting for the heroes to approach him. "Welcome Jody Summer!" He said. "Hello!" Super Arrow waved. Jody smirked a bit, then started to address the King: "Your Highness," she started. "Thanks for agreeing to meet with us under your circumstances." "It's not a bother," The King kindly said. "I understand that you mention a possible attack on our planet." "The guy's name is Zoda!" Super Arrow chimed in. "He is my sworn enemy!" "His targets are planets with highly advanced technology," Jody explained. "This would put your planet on the list."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Ace Winters had never been so bored in his life! He was still watching the machines, but he didn't have anything to do besides that. Just as he was about to start eating his shoes, the Arrows and Jody came out of the palace. "So, what happened?" Ace asked her. "We have permission to take precautions here," Jody told her young partner. "But there is a BIG catch." "What's that?" Ace asked. "We need to find the King's daughter," Mrs. Arrow spoke. "She's gone missing." "Is it Zoda?" Ace wondered. "It could be," Super Arrow replied. "So here's the plan," Jody addressed him. "We're going to start searching Aeropolis for any trace of Zoda. If Captain Falcon comes back we'll have a better chance at beating him." "One of us should stay here and look," Ace offered. "I could stay here, the princess could be anywhere." Ace was positive he could find her easy. He had enough training. "Great Thinking!" Jody commended him. "I'll take the Arrows to Aeropolis, while you search here. I'll inform Falcon to give you a hand when he's done doing his errand." It was a fair deal. "Good Luck Ace!" Super Arrow shouted before he took off with his machine after the other two women. Ace waved goodbye, but he really had a secret. He wanted to stay at Magica so he could buy modifications for the Green Amazone. When they had left, Ace went on a shopping spree.

     The young federation officer spent his money on new parts and was now attaching and installing them to his machine. "Okay! Perfect!" He said. The Green Amazone was now modified. The grip had been increased. Ace was positive he could win more races. He was just about to test out his new machine when someone hit him from behind. He was out like a light.