Chapter 1

I buttoned the buttons on the jacket and turned around to take a good look in the mirror. The knee-long pencil skirt hugged my hips and I smiled at my reflection. I took on the low-heeled shoes and made my black waist-long hair in a bun. One last look in the mirror and then I was out of my apartment. I walked out of the apartment house and hailed a cab. The taxi stopped and I went inside.

"Good morning" I said as I closed the door. "To Watan Enterprise, please."

The taxi driver nodded and drove away. I looked at the beautiful scenery outside. The Tokyo skyline shone in the sunrise and I sighed at the beauty. This is the only reason I can go up in the mornings. The driver stopped outside the company and I payed him before I went outside. I walked inside the building and the lobbyist, Mira, looked up.

"Ah good morning miss Himura" She said with a smile. "Mister Moto will arrive soon."

"Thank you" I said with a smile. "Send up all calls to me if they're to mister Moto."

"Will do."

I nodded and walked over to the elevator. The doors opened and I walked inside pushing the button to the top floor. I checked the watch and saw that it was about thirty minutes before mister Moto would arrive. That would give me just enough of time to fix his coffee, go through his schedule for today and rewrite it for him to understand. The elevator doors opened and I walked out. The doors to his office were opened and I walked inside. There was no-one and I shrugged my shoulders before I closed them. I sat down by my desk and checked the calendar and mail to write down his schedule. A realisation hit me and I rose again. Can't forget his coffee he will kill me. I started it and sat down by the desk again. All of his work stared at me and I sighed before I started to write down his schedule. Just as the coffee maker announcing the coffee was done the elevator door opened. I rose quickly as my boss Jun Moto made his entrance. He came inside with a big smile and came forward to me.

"You're early today mister Moto" I said as I took off his jacket.

"Yeah I woke up early today" He said and straightened his tie. "How does my schedule look like today?"

"If you would like to walk into your office I will tell you sir."

He nodded as I walked past him to open the door. I hanged up his jacket on the hangers and then went to get his coffee. The coffee smelled in the whole floor as I went inside his office and put it down on his desk.

"Thank you miss Himura" He said as he sipped . "So my schedule?"

"Yes mister Moto" I said and took up the cards I had written on. "Ten o'clock you have a breakfast meeting with Mister Yamada about our donation to the environment organisation. Then twelve you have a dinner meeting with mrs Sato about your investment in their clothing company. Lastly today you have a meeting at two o'clock with your mother about your brother's birthday. The rest of the day I want you to check the paper laying on your desk and don't forget to take the round around the building. That would be everything sir."

"Yes can you re-schedule mothers appointment?"

"No sir she specifically said that if I were to re-schedule again she would come here personally to slit out your throat. So excuse me if I won't. Was that all?"

"Yes make sure you come with the mail directly when it comes."

"May I ask why?"

"No, you can go."

"Of course sir."

I turned around and started to walk out when I felt someone staring.

"Sir if you please could refrain from staring at my behind" I said and felt the staring stop.