Chapter 2

I awoke to a nice scent and I sat up. So-Min where gone and I went out of bed. The scent came from the kitchen and soon I found her there.

"Good morning sleepy face" She said with a smile. "I have made you tamagoyaki and miso soup. You have grill the fish yourself if you want any."

"Then I think I will skip it" I said with a smile as I sat down.

So-Min just laughed and plated up our food. She sat down in front of me.

"Itadakimasu!"

We started to eat under silence before I could So-Min wanted to say something.

"What is it?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Well you couldn't tell me about the ball since you were tired" She said. "So tell me now! Did you meet the prince? How was he? Did something else happen?"

The last thing sounded like a warning and I swallowed. 
"Well I did meet the prince. Jun was very fast when the prince had showed himself. He seemed nice but he didn't seem to enjoy all the attention from the young ladies that were there."

"Figured that much. All of them were small right?"

"Yeah I think most of them were teenagers. But that was all. He talked with us for a while then we got interrupted by one of the guards I guess."

"Why?"

"He said that the prince's grandfather had message. It seemed it was quite the shock for the prince because later he looked like he had seen a ghost."

"Weird."

"My sentiments exactly. But then I just saw him one more time before we went home."

"Bummer."

We ate the rest in silence until my phone vibrated. I took it up and saw it was mother.

"Hello it's Aiko" I said.

"Hello darling it's mother" My mom said. "I have a question and I want your honest answer on it."

"Okay what is it?"

"Have someone from Shimajima bought something from you?"

"No why?"

"Well your father and I have received a check from Shimajima, but I certainly know we haven't sold anything."

"Well it's not from me or to me so send it back. You don't want to owe someone money."

"Yes I guess your right. Well I just wanted to check with you. But well now that I got you on the line, I would like to ask how the ball was?"

"How did you know?"

"You were on the newspaper dear."

"I was! Which one?"

"Everyone! So tell your mother."

"Well it was very nice and everyone looked absolutely amazing. Me and Jun meet some old clients and then we met the prince."

"You met the crown prince of Shimajima?"

"Yes I did. He was very charming."

"Have you heard that he's looking for a wife or well his grandfather is?"

"No but I only met him for business even though something strange did happen."

"What my angel?"

"It's probably nothing but during our talk one of the guards came up and said that his grandfather had a message for him. After he had received the message he looked like a ghost and then looked at me and said 'it's you'."