Chapter 9

"Aiko-sama" A voice said pulling me from my dream world. "Aiko-sama you will be late if you don't wake up now."

That panicked me and I sat straight up. My eyes felt like they would pop out when I opened them and I held my hands over them. A chuckle was heard and I took a deep breath before I took away my hands. Miyuki stood by the bed and by the table sat my handsome fiancé.

"Always this fresh in the morning?" He teased.

"Only today" I said and stuck out my tongue.

"I will take out some outfits while you shower" Miyuki said. "But you better hurry, because the rest of the family will soon be waiting at breakfast."

"Yes, yes I will."

I jumped out of the bed and went inside the bathroom. There I walked into the shower and turned it on. It felt so weird being back here and returning to how it was before. I finished and dried off before I brushed my hair. Then I took on a bathrobe and went back into my room. A whistle reminded me that me and Miyuki wasn't alone as we used to be. Miyuki giggled as I felt my face exploded in red.

"C-can you leave?" I asked turning to Masahiro.

"Why?" He asked teasing me. "Aren't you supposed to get used to this?"

"Maybe but not now."

"Okay I will wait outside for you."

He rose and came up to me, gave me a kiss and then left the room. Miyuki came out from the wardrobe and laid down the last outfits for today. She wore a big smile and I felt my blush grew bigger. I walked closer to the bed and looked at the outfits. Today's first choice was a pair of marine blue pants with a white blouse. The second choice was a black pencil skirt with a white flower pattern blouse and the third choice was a marine blue dress with white stripes. I pondered my choice for a while before I took up the marine blue dress with white stripes. 

Miyuki took the other outfits while I got changed. She took the brush and then started to brush my hair. I had missed this, when I had been home no one had the time so I had to brush my hair by myself. It felt horrible to complain like a spoilt brat but it just feels so nice. She stopped and then pulled me to the vanity table. There she put my hair in a bun and put on a bow under the bun. Then she put on makeup before she nodded. I rose and then she took my hand. We walked to the door and it opened before Miyuki or I could open it. Masahiro stood outside with a big smile. Miyuki gave him my hand and he pulled me out of my room. I looked back at Miyuki and she just smiled before she followed us. We walked to the dining room where the guards opened the door. Jirou rose as soon as we came inside and pulled out the chair beside him. Miyuki walked past us and sat down. Masahiro pulled out the chair beside her and I sat down. He brought it back in before he sat down beside me.

"Thank you" I said.

"You're welcome" He said.

Silence filled the room but it wasn't uncomfortable. Soon a big bang erupted from the kitchen and then the giggling from the twins were heard.

"I have told you, you aren't allowed in here" Leandro screamed and then the twins came out running, laughing.

The king rose and they stopped laughing.

"This brings back memories" I whispered.

"It does" Masahiro said and took my hand.

The twins sat down after the king had scolded them. They still smiled and I wondered if they had done it just for the memories. Soon the servants entered and sat down our breakfast. I thanked them and licked my lips. God I was hungry. The breakfast was inspired by the french cuisine so we had two croissants with strawberry jam and some coffee. They others also got orange juice but I didn't since I was allergic. Masahiro looked at me with surprise in his face.