Chapter 10

"It has soon been a week boss" A voice said outside the room I was captive in.

"Yes I know but the chief said to give them two weeks" Another voice said. "Just go in and give her the food."

I backed towards the wall as I heard footsteps coming closer to the door. It opened and a man in a mask came inside. He held a tray with food on and put it by the door. Apparently they had learn since yesterday, when I had tried to make a run for it by kicking him in the balls. He gave me a look before he went back out and locked the door. My stomach rumbled and I cursed. I rose and the cold hit me like a storm. My body shook as I walked over to the door and took the tray. I scrunched my face as I looked at the porridge they had chosen to breakfast today. It looked like someone had threw it up and I put it on the bedside table. 

Then I looked around for the umpteenth time for a way out. But all the windows had been exchanged to brick walls and there was only one door except the bathroom door. Why am I here? How could I let this happen? Why hasn't Masahiro come yet? Don't he love me? All those thoughts had been spinning around since I got here. But I must believe in him, believe in them, since this is a matter for the whole country. From what I have heard it seems like someone wants Masahiro's former fiancé to become his fiancé again and I think I know who but it's hard to be certain. But that blonde hair I saw before I passed out couldn't be a confidence, it just couldn't. 

I laid down on the bed and tried to keep warm in this cold room. The blanket was torn so it didn't help very much but now I just needed something more. I took it on me but I still shivered. Suddenly I felt a wind and I sat straight up. It seemed to come from behind the small closet and I rose. I walked over to it and tried to move it quietly. It scratched towards the floor and I stopped to listen. When I didn't hear anything I continued. Soon it was away from the wall and I walked behind it. I touched all over the wall and suddenly I felt a small door. It only had a handle and I opened it. I looked inside and saw a passage I could crawl through.

"Like a saving angel" I whispered and crawled inside.

I closed the door after me and then I started to crawl. It was completely dark and I couldn't hear a thing. Suddenly it started to go down and I tried to change position. It took some time and I feared that I would snap some limbs but I was lucky and could now go feet first down the hole. When I landed I changed position again and continued to crawl. 

Suddenly sounds started and I could see a glimmer of light. I crawled faster and came up to a door. With my breath in my throat and a fast beating heart I pushed the door. Something seemed to be in front of it but it didn't feel heavy so I pushed again. It still didn't move and I pushed harder. Finally the door moved but it made a lot of noise and I held my breath. Nothing was heard and I let out a sigh. I crawled out and saw a garden in front of me. It was quite big and I turned around to look at the house. The house looked very much like the one me and Masahiro had seen when we ate ice cream. 

I took a deep breath and walked over to where I heard the sounds of cars and people. It looked like there was a window by the side of the house so I walked closer to it and sneaked under it hoping no one would see me. I came up to a fence and I jumped over it. Now I stood with houses all around me but to my right I could see the sea. I ran towards it when I heard screaming coming from the house. Panic and adrenaline filled my veins and I ran faster hoping they wouldn't catch me. Soon I came to the ice cream shop and I ran towards it. When I came to it I ran behind it and the leaned my body against the wall. I pulled the robe tighter around me and looked around for any of the men. When I didn't see any of them I sighed with relief and leaned back my head.

"Are you alright miss?" A woman asked me with worry in her eyes.

"Yes I just need to contact the royal family" I said realizing how crazy it sounded.