Chapter 6

"Good morning sunshine" A voice said, sounding almost like my mother. "Time to wake up."

"Yes, yes" I said and sat up.

I rubbed my eyes and opened them. Miyuki stood in front of me with a encouraging smile and I smiled back. This woman make me so happy, I just can't imagining how my life would be here without her.

"Breakfast will be served in a couple of minutes" She said and disappeared inside the wardrobe. "Do you want to change before or after?"

"After" I said and got out of bed.

"Tired since yesterday?"

"Yes very."

"Well I must say you and the prince surprised everyone last night during the kiss."

"Don't talk about it."

"Okay miss."

She giggled and I rolled my eyes as I entered the bathroom. I undressed and walked into the shower. A song came to my mind and I started to sing it while I turned on the shower. I showered and when I was done I took a towel. Then I dried off and took on the bathrobe. My reflection stared at me and I sighed. Why do I need to look like a disaster when I wake up? I brushed my hair and then I walked out from the bathroom just as a maid came inside with my breakfast.

"Hope you enjoy" She said and left.

I sat down by the table and stared at my breakfast. It was yogurt together with muesli and some berries. To drink I got english breakfast tea. Miyuki laid down the last outfit and then sat down in front of me.

"I hope you don't mind" She said and pointed at the tray in front of me.

"No absolutely not, you're like a sister" I said.

Miyuki's face shone up in a way I never seen before and I smiled. Wonder what her background is?

"Thank you Aiko-sama" She said and started her breakfast.

"No thank you" I said and started too.

We ate in silence and listened to the birdsong. Soon we were done and and put the trays back on the trolley. Miyuki then led me to my bed to show me todays outfits. The first choice was a pink sun dress, the second choice was a yellow dress with white flowers and the third and last choice was a white lace dress.

"All about the dresses today?" I asked.

"Well yes, it's really hot today" She said and I nodded.

"I want the lace dress."

Miyuki nodded and took away the others while I took on the knee-long dress. It had small arms with a v-neck. Miyuki came back and I sat down by the vanity table. She brushed my hair again and then let it be loose.

"It was fast but I'm done now" She said when her phone blipped. "Right in time apparently. Amaline is here with the dress."

"Was she appointed today?" I asked a bit confused.

"No but she called and asked if she could come today instead of next week. She wants to have time to fix everything if anything happens. Apparently they have very much to do this month and next at the company."

"What does she mean if anything happens?"

"Can't you figure that out yourself?"

"No, why do you think I asked?"

"She just as everyone else on these islands believe you and the prince are very much in love and couples in love tends to do things together. Sometimes those things end up in other commitments."