RWBY and Destiny crossover Vol 1 Chapter 9

Y/N's POV

                 It took more explaining after telling team RWBY our secret.  We answered their questions.  "What happened to your world?", "What's it like there?", "How did you get here?".  It was a long night and filled with quiet moments.

                 We sat within Dr. Oobleck's history class, trying to grasp his very fast lecture on something known as "The Faunus War".

Oobleck: Yes! Yes, prior to the Faunus rights revolution, popularly known as the Faunus war, humankind was quite, quite adamant about centralizing Faunus population in Menagerie. Now! While this must seem like ancient history to many of you, it is important to remember that these are relatively recent events! Why the repercussion of these uprisings can still be seen to this day! Now! Have any among you been subjugated or discriminated because of your Faunus heritage?

                  One hand raised above their head, the Faunus girl from yesterday that Cardin was picking on.

Oobleck: Dreadful, simply dreadful! Remember, students, it is precisely this kind of ignorance that breeds violence! I mean, I mean, I mean just look at what happened to the White Fang! Now, which one of you young scholar can tell me what many theorists believe to be the turning point in the third year of the war? Yes?

Weiss: The battle of Fort castle!

Oobleck: And, who can tell me the advantage the Faunus had over General Lagune's forces?

Jaune: Hey!

                All eyes shifted to Jaune, the Dr. quickly taking note and jumping in front of him.

Oobleck: Mr. Arc! Finally contributing to class! This is excellent. Excellent! What is the answer?

Jaune: Uhhh... The answer... The advantage... of the Faunas... had over the guy's stuff... was... Um, B-binoculars!

                The class erupted in laughter, some students facepalming at his answer while Cardin chuckled in his chair.

Oobleck: Very funny, Mr. Arc... Cardin!  Perhaps you would share your thoughts on the subject!

Cardin: Well, I know it's a lot easier to train an animal then a solder.

                I was about to go shut him up once again, but I stopped myself once Pyrrha stood up.

Pyrrha: You're not the most open-minded of individuals, are you, Cardin?

Cardin: What?  You got a problem?

Pyrrha: No, I have the answer.  It's night vision.  Many Faunas are known to have nearly perfect sight in the dark.

Blake: General Lagune was inexperienced and made the mistake of trying to ambush the Faunus in their sleep. His massive army was outmatched, and the General was captured. Perhaps if he'd pay attention in class, he wouldn't have been remembered as such a failure.

                Cardin jumped up from his seat and glared at the two furiously. 

Oobleck: Mr. Winchester!  Please take your seat...  You and Mr. Arc can both see me after class for additional readings.  Now!  Moving on!

(Time Skip)

                We exited the classroom, my team and I seeing Cardin shove Jaune to the ground before walking off.

Gonzalo: Maybe Nora was right.  We should break his legs.

Y/N: Not a bad idea until you think of the terrible outcomes from doing so.