Chapter 4: Funtime Freddy

"Hey, kids! Welcome to the Funtime Auditorium! My name is Funtime Freddy, and I hope you have a fun time!"

I functioned just fine. But I don't know why I couldn't perform. I guess Bon-Bon wasn't in proper working order. Maybe it was my voice...? My voice did sound like I was a psycho killer...

I suddenly woke up to find myself in a dark room with a light shining on the other side of the door in front of me. I stood up from the conveyor belt and walked towards the door.

I heard a faint voice behind me saying,"You're welcome. Besides, I couldn't bear seeing you deactivated."

I turned around and saw 3 blue eyes. One was dangling from the side. Another was almost closed. The third one was staring straight at me. I couldn't tell which one to look at, so I looked at the one that was staring at me.

"It doesn't really matter which eye you look at. They all see you.", the voice said.

"W-Who are you?", I asked.

"A life-saver."

"I don't understand."

"If it weren't for me, you'd probably never wake up again."

"But who exactly are you?", I demanded.

"O.O.S they call me... But you'll know my real name soon...", O.O.S replied.

I wanted to know his REAL name. Is that too much to ask for?

Suddenly, the door knob started to turn. The door opened. There standing at the door was a bunny that looked exactly like Bon-Bon, but was pink and friendly-looking.

She gasped and did a little happy dance before she walked up to me and said,"You're Funtime Freddy... YOU'RE Funtime Freddy... YOU'RE FUNTIME FREDDY!!! OMG!!! HE'S UP, GUYS! HE'S RIGHT HERE!"

I wanted to shush her, but apparently no one showed up or run around the corner.