Chapter 9: Eggs

I just needed money to get a job...but this job went over the top. Checking to see if the animatronics were in their places, shocking them if they aren't, and me having to repair them?! Heck no!

I knew that as soon as I entered the elevator, I knew it was bringing me down to my grave. My 2 friends, Mike and Jeremy, told me that it was a bad idea. I knew it was, but I'd rather risk my life getting a paycheck than work at a dump.

When the doors opened, to my surprize, there was a vent that I had to crawl into to start my shift. The room looked decent enough for me to relieve my stress. The HandUnit instructed me to check the animatronics to see if they're in their places. Apparently, I had to shock all of them. Of course, I felt bad for them. But Circus Baby didn't show up when I shocked her 3 times.

When I came back on my 2nd night, things were only getting worse. I tried to type in on the keypad what voice I wanted to accompany me, but that stupid keypad chose Angsty Teen. I did not want to hear a teen give me instructions, but I had to. After I shocked Ballora, the Angsty Teen started saying "Great" over and over.

"Great. Great. Great. Great." I kept wondering when it'll stop.

Then, he started talking again. But we moved on to Funtime Foxy. He started clutching again when I finished. Soon, that boring HandUnit guy started talking again.