Chapter 15: Bonnet

Hey, did you hear about that auditorium that hasn't been used in years? Ennard told me that he used to perform there.

You know, I was actually designed to be the puppet on Funtime Freddy's hand. But that never worked out.

I heard the alarm of the scooper go off, but nothing got scooped. I walked inside the scooping room, being cautious of my surroundings since it was dark inside. I found my way to the control room where Ennard was, reading the manual.

"You're not going to scoop anyone, are you?", I asked.

Ennard stared at me with anger in his eyes, then continued to read the manual. I wanted to say something, but I was afraid that would probably be the last time I'd be able to speak to him today.

"So... Ennard...", I started, waiting for Ennard to say something.

But he kept quiet, so I continued. "You heard about the big news?"

"What news?", he growled.

"That...the Central Auditorium...is...being repaired...and-"

"WHAT?!", Ennard yelled, slamming the manual on the Scoop Button; which caused the Scooper to scoop air.

I immediately tensed up, fearing that I did something horrible.

"I-I thought y-you'd be h-happy!", I said with fear.

"They repair the auditorium when I'm not fixed?!", Ennard asked, stepping closer to me, with his eyes glowing bright.

"Yes, Baby and the others will be...performing there...", I responded, thinking about how Ennard would respond between words.

He calmed down and said, "So... They never told me about this? Was it supposed to be a surprise?"

I thought about it for a split second, and then widened my eyes.

I immediately ran out of the control room saying," Sorry, Ennard! I have to go do something!"

I never looked back to see his reaction, but I knew I had to leave before things got out of hand.