Show Time (Good Way)

(Don't play song until instructed.)
Baby's POV:
I quickly ran to the backstage door of the Central Auditorium. Funtime Freddy was right behind me, running as fast as he could. He didn't stop until he opened the door. I came up behind him and asked, "Are you okay? You need to take a breather." Funtime Freddy replied, "Oh... I'm... Fine..."

F.Freddy's POV:
I was not fine. Ennard just saved my life from...Springtrap, and I couldn't help Ennard take him down. I felt so bad. So bad, I couldn't even look up to see Baby, Funtime Foxy, and Ballora looking at me. I felt tears roll down my cheeks. Then, Bon-Bon walked over to me to give me a hug. "It's okay...", he said; which made me feel a little bit better.

Ballora's POV:
I couldn't help but join in on the hug. Funtime Foxy and Baby joined, too. All was silent for a moment, then we all heard something from above. We all let each other go from the hug. "Well, we have to continue the show.", I say.

Funtime Foxy's POV:
I walked over to my spot, which was close to Ballora. We were ready. I looked over at Funtime Freddy and Bon-Bon. They were ready. I looked at Baby, who was looking at me with her "Are you ready?" look. I nodded back with confidence. All of us were ready.

~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls!", Baby said, with her podium rising to the stage. "It is our pleasure to invite you to the Central Auditorium!" Funtime Freddy's podium starts to rise. Him and Baby say together, "Get ready to sing!" Ballora's podium starts to rise, saying, "Get ready to dance!" Funtime Foxy's podium starts to rise, saying, "Get ready to get your groove on!" A red light shines on Baby. A purple light shines on Ballora. A blue light shines on Funtime Freddy. A pink light shines on Funtime Foxy.
(Play music)
E

veryone was dancing away like the show would never end. Funtime Foxy jumped off the stage to the seats so some kids could dance with her. Ballora and Baby sang together in harmony like they've been singing together for ages. Funtime Freddy was also singing along, allowing some kids to sing along in his mic.

Everyone was having a good time. A while afterwards, Funtime Foxy was hoola-hooping and jump-roping with some kids. Ballora stayed on the stage to dance a little more. Once it was 6:00, the party was over.

                        ~~~~~~~~

Baby's POV:
I couldn't say goodbye to the kids... We were having so much fun. Funtime Freddy was in the lobby, as usual, saying goodbye to the kids.

F.Freddy's POV:
It was fun finally performing for the kids, although that was probably my last time. I said goodbye to them, hiding back tears. When all of them left, I waltzed over to the vending machine to get some Cool Ranch Doritos. I munched away not having a care in the world about what was going on around me. But that's when I remembered about Ennard... And Springtrap.